I am so glad I found The Rush Forum!

RushedOne2112

Hi Rush Sisterhood! I am a long-time Rush fanatic and have never really met women who like 2.gif !?! I have spent the last 20 years dragging my boyfriend and his friends to Rush concerts with me. They are super guys, but I have always wanted some females to drool with. Thank God I've found you here! biggrin.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Nov 30 2004, 08:41 PM)
Hi Rush Sisterhood! I am a long-time Rush fanatic and have never really met women who like 2.gif !?! I have spent the last 20 years dragging my boyfriend and his friends to Rush concerts with me. They are super guys, but I have always wanted some females to drool with. Thank God I've found you here! biggrin.gif

You've found a home, RushedOne! Welcome, welcome!!!

Please make yourself at home, check out the threads for each of the boys, plus the Sisterhood Banner thread.

Let me know if there's anything you need. Enjoy!

smile.gif

NeilFinal.gif <-----my particular fave wink.gif

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Nov 30 2004, 09:41 PM)

Welcome to the board!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 10:14 PM)
Just for the record, I am a dude, not a dudette... Seems I am like the only dude here who posted welcome... ummm.... guys? BSG? can ya help me out buddy? laugh.gif

You're just getting in touch with your feminine side, RR. We understand.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 30 2004, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 10:14 PM)
Just for the record, I am a dude, not a dudette... Seems I am like the only dude here who posted welcome...  ummm....  guys?  BSG?  can ya help me out buddy?    laugh.gif

You're just getting in touch with your feminine side, RR. We understand.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif LMAO totally...>>lsm wipes a tear from the corner of her eye<< ...on to the business at hand...

Welcome to the Forum and welcome home RushedOne2112 laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 30 2004, 11:56 PM)
All help you out RR, welcome to our female dominated board tongue.gif

THANK YOU! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Was starting to feel like a loner with a **ner here. laugh.gif

pokey.gif hehe

....who's the loner now?

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Moonraker, LakesideMaiden, D-13

Howdeh folks bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif You need to get yourself a Sisterhood banner...its cool.

I know, another bloke poking his nose in. tongue.gif I've come in to get a whiff of perfume...mmm nice! laugh.gif

Hi Rush Sisterhood!  I am a long-time Rush fanatic and have never really met women who like  2.gif !?!  I have spent the last 20 years dragging my boyfriend and his friends to Rush concerts with me.  They are super guys, but I have always wanted some females to drool with.  Thank God I've found you here! biggrin.gif

COOL FOR YOU GIRL...IT'S O.K Too DROOL 4 2.gif (but not really drooling )................. wacko.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Dec 1 2004, 08:51 AM)
Well, one thing we have in common: I love Neil Peart, even more than Ghost Girl. Hear that, deary? bd.gif

Oh, no you DI-ENT!!!!!

Not possible to love 'im more than me...just not possible. Ask anyone! wink.gif

Archived