ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the sixth Solar Federalist Badge to Rivendell... lover of Rush and defender of our country...Your bravery and courage speak for themselves, in the political forum and on the battlefield.

Rivendell, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 006...we wish you sweet wine and soft relaxing lights. No matter how far you roam, remember: THIS is the place to grow old.

Congratulations!

Well done, Rivendell. Many congratulations to our resident Marine! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif cocktail.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

P. S. Carl says "Big frickin' deal."

http://www.hungerforce.net/images/carl.jpg

Riv, I can't tell you how awesome it is to say congrats to a really great guy. And maybe one day I'll have that pleasure. Until then, trink38.gif trink38.gif

Kidding, bro. You're the coolest. Congrats on 2,112. Maybe one day you and I can raise these glasses, and they actually clink.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

1022.gif Way to go, Riv! Good stuff! 1022.gif

Now I'm getting all teary-eyed........

.................yeah RIGHT!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif upyours.gif

If I could borrow a phrase:

Semper fidelis, bro! No, I was never a Marine but I saw "Sands of Iwo Jima" a half dozen times and "Full Metal Jacket" about a dozen times. biggrin.gif

GRATS RIVENDELL common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif I gotta say, it was your fast paced posting a week back that prompted me to increasing my post count so rapidly. You had something like 150 in one day and were less then a hundred under me. The thought of being passed by both you and BSG was just too unbearable, so action had to be taken tongue.gif

Lotsa badges being awarded in late November biggrin.gif, lets see some more in December

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 30 2004, 10:57 PM)
GRATS RIVENDELL common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif I gotta say, it was your fast paced posting a week back that prompted me to increasing my post count so rapidly. You had something like 150 in one day and were less then a hundred under me. The thought of being passed by both you and BSG was just too unbearable, so action had to be taken tongue.gif

Lotsa badges being awarded in late November biggrin.gif, lets see some more in December

Hey now! You passed ME on your homestretch. Congrats, ya bastidge! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

trink38.gif cheer.gif C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S cat.gif R I V E N D E L L ! ! ! cheer.gif trink38.gif

Hey Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

Wow, what a great audience.

Mo seriously, it was pretty east getting 2112. This is a great forum, for Rush or anything else. I've never really spent so much time on a furum, ever!

Cheers.

trink39.gif

Oh yeah, upyours.gif BSG moon.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 30 2004, 09:57 PM)
Hey Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

Wow, what a great audience.

Mo seriously, it was pretty east getting 2112. This is a great forum, for Rush or anything else. I've never really spent so much time on a furum, ever!

Cheers.

trink39.gif
Oh yeah,  upyours.gif BSG moon.gif

I agree there. The first forum I was part of was for Dark Age of Camelot (online RPG) before it was released to the public. I spent a year on a DAoC forum waiting for the release and I stopped at just under 1000 before I left to join the beta testing team. Even at RT, after 7 months there I was only around 1700 (not counting the first RT, which I was a user on)

I dont know what it is about here, but something weird is going on thats compelling me to stay biggrin.gif

Archived