Far Cry Radio airplay

circumstantial tree

I was just told by a fellow worker that Raleigh's 96.1 rock station will be premiering "Far Cry" on the radio today.

Anyone else here heard their local stations announce the same thing yet?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 12 2007, 08:41 AM)
I was just told by a fellow worker that Raleigh's 96.1 rock station will be premiering "Far Cry" on the radio today.

Anyone else here heard their local stations announce the same thing yet?

yes.gif I heard the same thing CT. biggrin.gif

I'm going to request it on my way home from work this afternoon since I can't really listen here.

I'm from Albany, gonna call WPYX (pyx) 106.5, the station GeddyRulz works for 1022.gif

Your all lucky. I can not say for sure what our one rock station in the Chicago area (WLUP 97.9) will do but if the past is an indicator of the future they will play it next week. It is sad that I live in one of the biggest markets (and a Rush Fav to play) Chicago and we have absolutely no decent rock radio stations. The Loop does play a lot of Rush but it always the 'hits'. To them a deep cut is Distant Early Warning. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Unfortunately, I don't have headphones with me so I can't listen to the radio at the office meaning I won't know if they play the song. I'll tune in tonight though.

There's nothing on their website that indicates new Rush (or old eyesre4.gif )

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 12 2007, 11:04 AM)
I'm going to request it on my way home from work this afternoon since I can't really listen here.

I'm from Albany, gonna call WPYX (pyx) 106.5, the station GeddyRulz works for 1022.gif

PYX106 downloaded it at 10:20 this morning, and played it immediately afterwards - at 10:30. We've added it to our playlist, and the staff all agree it's a great song that deserves to stay in the playlist... even after the tour blows through town.

I dubbed a clean copy of it to CD before I left the station this morning. If you live right in Albany, I'd be glad to personally hand you a burned CD copy for your car/home CD player. Just send me a PM, and we can arrange to meet.

I'd guess KQRS would be the station to play it here in Minneapolis... but I don't think I'm going to bother to listen for it. Who needs it on the radio when I can listen whenever I want online! (Well, OK, I still want it to get played on the radio... just not for me personally.)

well, of all the radio stations here in Detroit,

WRIF will be the one to play it...

i almost never listen to the radio anymore, unless i'm in the car...

but i'll live stream it today and see if something happens...

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Funky Chicken @ Mar 12 2007, 01:10 PM)
CT-
96 Rock in Raleigh played it @ 11:45 am today-I was lucky enough to be in the car and caught it all.

I love new Rush on the radio!

I wish I could have heard it. Did the DJ make any comments? maybe even a show? unsure.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Mar 12 2007, 01:23 PM)
UPDATE: Anyone in the London-Toronto area...103.9 THE HAWK has announced that 'FAR CRY' will be coming up shortly!!

5TH TIME today for THE HAWK!!  1022.gif

KEEP IT UP RUSH FANS!!

Got it streaming now! Thanks for the heads up! 653.gif 653.gif

listen now

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Mar 12 2007, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Mar 12 2007, 01:34 PM)
Not heard it yet  sad.gif

Now streaming Q107 - fingers crossed.

103.9HAWK!!! Right Now! yes.gif

Cheers listening to it now in Scotland trink39.gif

Archived