Oneone??????

Indica

I feel like an airhead because I don't know the "inside joke" with the screename oneone. I hear people talking about it a lot. I just rememeber asking who Oneone was and then a minute later someone made the screename and logged into the forum. Someone clue me in on this, I'm lost here lol. wacko.gif

Don't feel alone, Indy. I don't get it either.

Pag was making a post, and he typed in oneone as a typo. Someone made a joke, and thus begins Oneone... Thats all I remember. I think it was in the Political forum, during our great debate to keep it. It was rather funny... But I hope I didnt butcher the story too badly, but thats all I remember. Its just funny as rice now...

It started with me, even though I didn't know it at the time. Dweezil picked up on a typing error of mine. Instead of typing someone - I typed oneone. And it just mushroomed from there. I forget the original thread. Anyone?? Oneone??

btw - I STILL don't know who created the oneone name. And I don't want to. As far as I'm concerned, oneone is the legend of TRF. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 30 2004, 12:56 PM)
Pag was making a post, and he typed in oneone as a typo. Someone made a joke, and thus begins Oneone... Thats all I remember. I think it was in the Political forum, during our great debate to keep it. It was rather funny... But I hope I didnt butcher the story too badly, but thats all I remember. Its just funny as rice now...

AH - AGP you said it well. Thank you!! You're right. It was in the political forum. I think under one of the do we or don't we keep the forum going threads.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 30 2004, 12:59 PM)
It started with me, even though I didn't know it at the time. Dweezil picked up on a typing error of mine. Instead of typing someone - I typed oneone. And it just mushroomed from there. I forget the original thread. Anyone?? Oneone??

btw - I STILL don't know who created the oneone name. And I don't want to. As far as I'm concerned, oneone is the legend of TRF. laugh.gif

I remember something like that, When Dweezle asked about oneone then I said "Who is oneone"? Then everyone started laughing and I never knew why, I guess it became a joke when someone made the name right after that. I guess I was totally into the topic at the time and didn't think much about it until I saw a few oneone references in the next few days after that.

The thread was closed, I don't remember the name of it either. confused13.gif

QUOTE (oneone @ Nov 30 2004, 01:04 PM)
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1829

trink39.gif

You son of a bitch!! laugh.gif

oneone is always lurking... always watching... always among us. rofl3.gif

TO ONEONE: trink39.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 30 2004, 01:06 PM)
Yes, it was the thread about whether we keep the political forum or not. And I'm pretty sure it's RR. biggrin.gif

But, it's more of a legend if the true identity remains shrouded in a bit of mystery, no?

It is NOT me, I swear 100%. I do know who it is tho smile.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 30 2004, 01:06 PM)
Yes, it was the thread about whether we keep the political forum or not. And I'm pretty sure it's RR.  biggrin.gif

But, it's more of a legend if the true identity remains shrouded in a bit of mystery, no?

It is NOT me, I swear 100%. I do know who it is tho smile.gif

And we trust you'd never pull our legs......... WHY exactly? pokey.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I'm serious. I don't want to know. If anyone wants to blab - do it in a PM or something. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 30 2004, 01:10 PM)
Probably Indica.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif Nope, Not indica. Although Indica does have quite a few. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 30 2004, 01:10 PM)
Probably Indica.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif Nope, Not indica. Although Indica does have quite a few. laugh.gif

Four TOPS!!!!!!!

This is how oneone became a "TRF Force" Around here.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 15 2004, 09:04 PM)

Like Riv says, I'd have a beer with oneone here (or coffee depending on the time of day).I hope I get the opportunity some day. trink39.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Nov 15 2004, 10:17 PM)

Can I have a beer with oneone too? lol:

QUOTE (dweezil @ Nov 15 2004, 10:17 PM)

Soon as I meet this mysterious "oneone".

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 15 2004, 08:20 PM)

I dont understand.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 15 2004, 10:21 PM)

We know. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 15 2004, 08:20 PM)

serious what the hell is oneone. lol

I feel stupid here, help me out. This is a rare event. joker.gif

Like Riv says, I'd have a beer with oneone here (or coffee depending on the time of day).

page seven...

Now I know! laugh.gif

Archived