My Girlfriend Finally Converted!

Rushman14

So after years of listening to my girlfriend tell me how she respects Rush but hates Geddy's voice, the other day she finally said to me, "i think i have the potential to be a huge Rush fan". I was like really? what gives? She said she was listening to her Sirius Satelitte Radio and they have a station called The Vault that plays deep cuts from classic albums. she says "this Rush song came on called by-tor and snowdog and it totally rocked!". Of all songs to convert a woman. It always seemed like such a dude song to me. I am now going to school her in the ways of Rush. common001.gif

It took me years to convert - I'd been married to skyswing for about 4 years when Vapor Trails came out. That's the album that got me, mostly because of all Neil had gone through in the years before. Anyway, my hubby was THRILLED and I've been to 2 shows and plan on doing whatever it takes to see one on the next tour!

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Mar 9 2007, 10:02 PM)
So after years of listening to my girlfriend tell me how she respects Rush but hates Geddy's voice, the other day she finally said to me, "i think i have the potential to be a huge Rush fan". I was like really? what gives? She said she was listening to her Sirius Satelitte Radio and they have a station called The Vault that plays deep cuts from classic albums. she says "this Rush song came on called by-tor and snowdog and it totally rocked!". Of all songs to convert a woman. It always seemed like such a dude song to me. I am now going to school her in the ways of Rush. common001.gif

Wow! I didn't think any woman could be turned. I thought that most had a deep chromosonal resistance to it.

That a woman is turned *shakes head*, by 'By-Tor'. It's a modern day miracle I tell you.

QUOTE (Disco @ Mar 13 2007, 01:46 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Mar 9 2007, 10:02 PM)
So after years of listening to my girlfriend tell me how she respects Rush but hates Geddy's voice, the other day she finally said to me, "i think i have the potential to be a huge Rush fan". I was like really? what gives? She said she was listening to her Sirius Satelitte Radio and they have a station called The Vault that plays deep cuts from classic albums. she says "this Rush song came on called by-tor and snowdog and it totally rocked!". Of all songs to convert a woman. It always seemed like such a dude song to me. I am now going to school her in the ways of Rush.  common001.gif

Wow! I didn't think any woman could be turned. I thought that most had a deep chromosonal resistance to it.

That a woman is turned *shakes head*, by 'By-Tor'. It's a modern day miracle I tell you.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I guess scientists will have to look into the "Rush resistance gene" now... I can just see it now: XX = 0R[ush].

I will have to figure out how we can study that in the lab... is it possible to make Rush-resistant mice?

Archived