The Brutal Truth Love Ministry

Brutal Truth

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, explanation needed.

QUOTE (RazorsEdge @ Nov 30 2004, 01:20 PM)
Okay I'll start -- I love my husband with my whole being. I'm a very lucky woman that he chose me of all people. wub.gif

062802puke_prv.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Seriously though, he rules! wub.gif

I feel lucky too - I have the greatest wife on the face of the earth and I don't know why she puts up with me sometimes laugh.gif

I love my girls, I am so priveleged and lucky to be a mommy. And I am very thankful for the ability to have children, I almost lost it when I had cancer. I love this forum. I have met such awesome friends here. I love riding horses, such a great spiritual release for me. I love my best friend, forever and always... wub.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (RazorsEdge @ Nov 30 2004, 01:20 PM)
Okay I'll start -- I love my husband with my whole being. I'm a very lucky woman that he chose me of all people. wub.gif

062802puke_prv.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Seriously though, he rules! wub.gif

I feel lucky too - I have the greatest wife on the face of the earth and I don't know why she puts up with me sometimes laugh.gif

Same goes for me, bro. Best wife!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/GDWedding.jpg

And RIV.... We had great wedding cake! biggrin.gif

I love my sons with my whole heart. I love my family. I love a good book that you can lose yourself in, and not come out till you're ready to face the world again. I love a good cup of coffee. I love brownies right out of the oven. I love waking up on rainy Saturdays and realizing I can stay in bed for a while. I love listening to music that makes my heart soar and my mind open. I love friends who know me---really know me. I love laughing, and I love the release of a good cry, too. I love the mountains on a cool morning, and I love the desert in the middle of July. I love drooling over Neil. There. smile.gif

I love my husband, my kids, dark chocolate that gets me through the rough spots, good books that lead me on in the great search that is life, dancing in a warm rain, massages, activities that follow massages, creamy chocolate, lilacs in the spring, jumpng into ocean waves, kissing little (and big) ones goodnight, the way babies smell after a bath and before the diaper needs changing.....

and of course, 2.gif

Where's the kleenex?

Archived