The Brutal Truth Love Ministry

Brutal Truth

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 30 2004, 10:31 PM)

Vodka martinis, shaken, not stirred, one olive, no more

Try a stirred martini one day and you'll never go back. A stirred martini is less dilute than a shaken one so it tastes better.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 30 2004, 10:37 PM)

Try a stirred martini one day and you'll never go back. A stirred martini is less dilute than a shaken one so it tastes better.

I did, and I liked it ok. I'm not terribly particular, actually. As long as it gets me schnockered. wacko.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 30 2004, 10:43 PM)

I did, and I liked it ok. I'm not terribly particular, actually. As long as it gets me schnockered. wacko.gif

Ever have a Kamakazi? Man, those used to knock my d**k in the dirt... Vodka, Triplesec, and barlime.... They always would give them to me in a 4 oz. glass at one bar we used to patron. wacko.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 11:10 PM)

Ever have a Kamakazi? Man, those used to knock my d**k in the dirt... Vodka, Triplesec, and barlime.... They always would give them to me in a 4 oz. glass at one bar we used to patron. wacko.gif

I used to drink those all the time when I was stationed in Kodiak.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 30 2004, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 30 2004, 11:10 PM)

I used to drink those all the time when I was stationed in Kodiak.

I miss them laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love my family, I love that precise moment right at dawn and at dusk, I love hearing a song the moves me to an emotional reaction, whether it be happy or sad, I love that cool, crisp feeling when walking out the door on a fall day, the smell of summer, the sound of a brass ensemble, cats, I love how I can come here and feel like I have a hundred friends almost instantaneously, I love the fact that it's now 3am and I can go to bed after working a 12 hour shift laugh.gif I love when you have those moments that you realize you're not alone, I love the fact that I get 2.gif and that 2.gif will be played at my company's christmas party new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I love watching Geddy Lee perform drool1.gif I love every one of you guys wub.gif

Goodnight all smile.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 1 2004, 03:51 AM)
I love my family, I love that precise moment right at dawn and at dusk, I love hearing a song the moves me to an emotional reaction, whether it be happy or sad, I love that cool, crisp feeling when walking out the door on a fall day, the smell of summer, the sound of a brass ensemble, cats, I love how I can come here and feel like I have a hundred friends almost instantaneously, I love the fact that it's now 3am and I can go to bed after working a 12 hour shift  laugh.gif I love when you have those moments that you realize you're not alone, I love the fact that I get  2.gif and that  2.gif will be played at my company's christmas party  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I love watching Geddy Lee perform  drool1.gif I love every one of you guys  wub.gif

Goodnight all  smile.gif

We love u too Tranny!!! wub.gif biggrin.gif

I love my family...I love 2.gif's music..in fact I love music in general...I love the fact that I can make tons of friends without even physically meeting them...I love pizza....beer....sex....movies....freedom.....football (especially the Niners even though they suck rice right now)....hockey....movies...being alive......

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 30 2004, 05:03 PM)
first and foremost...i love my family. my three girls...and my husband for sure.... he is, the most supportive individual.... my two youngest daughters....well...their dad passed away a month ago... and before he passed, he was in the hospital in the ICU for about 3 weeks...mind you, this is my EX husband who is the father of my youngest two girls...so, almost every day for three weeks i spent time with the my ex's family....me and girls would go to the hospital to visit with their dad (B2)...and some nights after visiting hours were over, we would go out to dinner together....have a couple drinks...whatever, something to break the montany (sp) of being in the hospital room everyday...... so...he never complained a bit about the time i was spending with the EX family...(mind you, i did this solely for my girls...) and he would even come up to the hospital and just sit there in the waiting room while we were in B2 room...he's da bomb.....even his mom and step dad came to the funeral....his family rocks...and i am very thankful to have them in my life........

so, thanx for starting this thread.... i have much more i love...which i will post another time, but this, i just HAD to share...

kleenex please..... heart.gif

This was a wonderful post, ladi. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 1 2004, 04:17 AM)
I love my family...I love 2.gif's music..in fact I love music in general...I love the fact that I can make tons of friends without even physically meeting them...I love pizza....beer....sex....movies....freedom.....football (especially the Niners even though they suck rice right now)....hockey....movies...being alive......

In that order Testicles???? laugh.gif

I lurve you too, Trance!!!! All my good friends here, LSM, Barney, GG, NPG, BSG, wow, lots of G's here... Do we have a G spot? sarcasm.gif You too Testicles!!!!! There are many more here, that I really enjoy interaction here, and I cant name them all. There is really no one here I don't like, this is the first place I come to, when I get up in the mornings. Wow, I need to get a life... JK!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RazorsEdge @ Dec 1 2004, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 30 2004, 07:32 PM)
I am full of love and will share it with anybody who wants it. wub.gif

Ooh, baby, share your love with me... tongue.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

drool1.gif cool10.gif

I love it when a plan comes together.

http://www.snc.edu/admar/a-team/hannibal3.jpg

Archived