Programs you can't live without...

launchpad67a

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't live without a good CD copier program. Right now I have Roxio EMC 7 and since their on-line update and or SPII, it is a "coaster creator" It used to work perfect but now it's junk. I'm looking to try to "fix" Roxio before I go and buy another copier program. Does anybody know of a "fix" for Roxio "Coaster Creator?" comp26.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 1 2004, 08:02 PM)
I can't live without a good CD copier program. Right now I have Roxio EMC 7 and since their on-line update and or SPII, it is a "coaster creator" It used to work perfect but now it's junk. I'm looking to try to "fix" Roxio before I go and buy another copier program. Does anybody know of a "fix" for Roxio "Coaster Creator?" comp26.gif

No but I have been using Blindwrite for ages and I have had ZERO coaster production from it. It uses it's own CD access layer, and the latest version is damn near idiot proof. I must admit, I liked having more settings to tweak but it just does so well with a couple of clicks.

IE

Musicmatch- does everything

Trend Micro- awesome internet security

AOL- living in Bum Farg Egypt they dont have Broadband here, a couple of months wait.

Yahoo Messenger

Lime Wire

Netscape

Norton Internet Security

Quicktime

Thief: Deadly Shadows

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:35 PM)
Unfortunately it may not be free for long :|

but they make their money on the SkypeOut feature, which also shows, btw, that we are all being ripped off by the telecommunications companies.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Dec 16 2004, 02:38 PM)
UGH don't tell me that! Why not free anymore, Barney? Where'd you hear that?

I think I read that in a Slashdot article - they said once it takes off, there may no longer be free rides http://www.therushforum.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Dec 17 2004, 09:50 AM)
Well I guess even a yearly fee would still be cheaper on us than phone cards and regular phone bills. But damn!!!

From what I remember it was free anywhere in North America but you may need to pay for overseas (and I guess Chas would be considered overseas).

Archived