'Return Of The King' extended edition

Jack Aubrey

Go here: 'ROTK' preview and behold special edition coolness!

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Dec 9 2004, 07:54 PM)
That's it, I'm going home tonight and searching the house for the copy that I know I'm getting for Christmas........can't....wait...any...longer new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One slight problem with that - its not supposed to be available in the UK until tomorrow and North America not until Tuesday. I think you may have a long search ahead biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 9 2004, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Dec 9 2004, 07:54 PM)
That's it, I'm going home tonight and searching the house for the copy that I know I'm getting for Christmas........can't....wait...any...longer  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One slight problem with that - its not supposed to be available in the UK until tomorrow and North America not until Tuesday. I think you may have a long search ahead biggrin.gif

Well, maybe I'll find something else worthwhile while I wait for next Tuesday rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 9 2004, 07:48 PM)
I'm very surprised at the moment. The EE isn't due out in the UK until tomorrow but my wife has just been down to our local supermarket and bought a copy confused13.gif

A workmate of mine picked it up at our local record shop, which has two branches in the town (too small for multiples) just before teatime.

I got into the other branch at 7 o'clock, but the guy behind the counter refused to sell it to me, saying it didn't go on sale until tomorrow. The owner was the one who sold it to my mate, but he was gone when I got there.

I'm away tomorrow, so don't expect too much action from me on Saturday night!