Cod Almighty!!

furie

I see the face, but it just looks like a normal man to me. What's up with all of these people making insane amounts of money with freaky finds like these? I mean, how much did that grilled cheese sandwich go for? I heard it was like over $20,000. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but still. It went for too much for a piece of bread with cheese.

I got a pizza last week that showed, in flawless detail, the Mona Lisa adjusting the settings of Neil's mini marimba at Red Rocks while Michaelangelo's God stuck his finger down from heaven as if to say "A little more to the left".

The background was a surreal depiction of a misshapen Daliesque Pete Townsend jamming with Alex on The Seeker while Geddy and Neil played hopscotch, watched by the foxy lady on the PeW album cover and RushRevisited juggling a pair of flaming balls that may or may not have belonged to another member of the board who may or may not have mixed feelings about the function and the form (I'll have to devise a test for that).

Unfortunately, I was starving so I ate it.

Mom has this sort of rectangular thing with a glass cover that she has hanging in the hall in her house. It has this decorative, uniform, ornate edge around the perimeter. And the weird thing is, there is the face of Jesus in the middle. I mean, there is no doubt that it is him! I always wondered how his face got there ... I told mom to put it on ebay .... but it only got 12.50.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 29 2004, 08:46 PM)
I got a pizza last week that showed, in flawless detail, the Mona Lisa adjusting the settings of Neil's mini marimba at Red Rocks while Michaelangelo's God stuck his finger down from heaven as if to say "A little more to the left".

The background was a surreal depiction of a misshapen Daliesque Pete Townsend jamming with Alex on The Seeker while Geddy and Neil played hopscotch, watched by the foxy lady on the PeW album cover and RushRevisited juggling a pair of flaming balls that may or may not have belonged to another member of the board who may or may not have mixed feelings about the function and the form (I'll have to devise a test for that).

You should have taken a picture for us!!! fists crying.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 29 2004, 07:46 PM)

Bloody brilliant! applaudit.gif

I want to switch accents...I've been watching Harry Pottah and I just want to talk like that so bad. wink.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 29 2004, 05:20 PM)
I see the face, but it just looks like a normal man to me. What's up with all of these people making insane amounts of money with freaky finds like these? I mean, how much did that grilled cheese sandwich go for? I heard it was like over $20,000. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but still. It went for too much for a piece of bread with cheese.

I heard $28,000! fing.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 29 2004, 08:46 PM)

You rock, Sneacht!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Thanks for the laugh...I really needed that.

For one I like Cod.....................

Hey, does that look like Jim Morrison to anyone else? Freaky.....

http://images.news.com.au/thedailytelegraph/2282674_cod.jpg

Archived