I had a dream about Rush recording S&A

the masked drummer

OK,

Usually I can't remember my dreams, but this time it was about Rush so I remembered it...

I dreamed they were driving around Drummond Island, Michigan looking for a nice place to write & record on the water. Then, sure enough they rolled up to my Dad's little place there on Drummond and wanted to rent it (as if he would ever agree to let a rock band stay there, right?). Anyway, they moved into his place on the mainland there and I was staying at Dad's island (Ashman Island, which is 1/4 mile North of Drummond island) where he has a house on the 74-acre wooden island. Well, one day I came to the mainland to get some supplies and I stopped by to see if I could meet the boys and hang out for a bit. They totally gave me the cold shoulder (especially Neil), so I respected that they were trying to concentrate and left. I had planned on inviting them to the island for dinner and some vintage wine from Dad's cellar there on the island when they had time...

So... Later on when I was going back to Ashman, from the boat, in the distance I see the boys (Neil, Alex, Geddy) hanging out there on the deck in front of his house partying it up! WTF??? They took over his island house and were drinking up all Dad's wine!!!

Then I woke up and realized I never met Rush, nor was I even up at Dad's place, so I had to get ready for work. Crap!

I know, this was stupid, but aren't all dreams? b_sigh.gif

Hey!

I think it's cool to thread your Rush Dreams!

I threaded mine a while back.

I actually heard "Far Cry" all the way through in my last Rush dream.

Wait!

I had a dream about Neil the other night!

Neil came over to my house to have dinner. We were talking about stuff and then he said he had to go get ready to set up down the street at the Concord Pavilion which is close to my house.

Do you ever have one of those dreams where you know you are dreaming? Well I started to think about it. I wanted to take Neil into my garage so I could play a drum solo for him.

It worked. I took Neil into the garage and he liked my kit. The only problem was when I got on the kit I couldn't hit the cymbals and I couldn't reach the hi hat or bass drum pedals.

I was hosed.

I opened the garage door and Neil split.

QUOTE (the_masked_drummer @ Feb 28 2007, 03:31 PM)
OK,
Usually I can't remember my dreams, but this time it was about Rush so I remembered it...
I dreamed they were driving around Drummond Island, Michigan looking for a nice place to write & record on the water. Then, sure enough they rolled up to my Dad's little place there on Drummond and wanted to rent it (as if he would ever agree to let a rock band stay there, right?). Anyway, they moved into his place on the mainland there and I was staying at Dad's island (Ashman Island, which is 1/4 mile North of Drummond island) where he has a house on the 74-acre wooden island. Well, one day I came to the mainland to get some supplies and I stopped by to see if I could meet the boys and hang out for a bit. They totally gave me the cold shoulder (especially Neil), so I respected that they were trying to concentrate and left. I had planned on inviting them to the island for dinner and some vintage wine from Dad's cellar there on the island when they had time...
So... Later on when I was going back to Ashman, from the boat, in the distance I see the boys (Neil, Alex, Geddy) hanging out there on the deck in front of his house partying it up! WTF??? They took over his island house and were drinking up all Dad's wine!!!
Then I woke up and realized I never met Rush, nor was I even up at Dad's place, so I had to get ready for work. Crap!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

OK,

Dude, I'm in the Sault, not far from Drummond, so I'll come down and party with you guys (and drink all your dad's wine with you) yes.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Feb 28 2007, 09:22 PM)
OK,
I know, this was stupid, but aren't all dreams?  b_sigh.gif

Dude, I'm in the Sault, not far from Drummond, so I'll come down and party with you guys (and drink all your dad's wine with you) yes.gif

Hey,

I saw you on a post about dte yesterday. Ever hear of Clown Sack from the sault? They are a rock band of clowns. My band did our first show with those guys at Harpo's, which you probably have been to or heard of.

Every 4th of July weekend my brother and I do a classic rock show or two on drummond at Chuck's or the Northwood. I usually don't get free access to dad's wine, but we put quite a strain on the booze inventory where we play.

I'll let you know if we ever go up to the sault to do a show with Clown Sack. Maybe you could drop by.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Feb 28 2007, 05:33 PM)
Hey!

I think it's cool to thread your Rush Dreams!

I threaded mine a while back.

I actually heard "Far Cry" all the way through in my last Rush dream.

Wait!

I had a dream about Neil the other night!

Neil came over to my house to have dinner. We were talking about stuff and then he said he had to go get ready to set up down the street at the Concord Pavilion which is close to my house.

Do you ever have one of those dreams where you know you are dreaming? Well I started to think about it. I wanted to take Neil into my garage so I could play a drum solo for him.

It worked. I took Neil into the garage and he liked my kit. The only problem was when I got on the kit I couldn't hit the cymbals and I couldn't reach the hi hat or bass drum pedals.

I was hosed.

I opened the garage door and Neil split.

Yeah, that's what drove me to post mine. I think it's cool to post dreams about Rush.

That's a crazy one you had. lol

I once slept over my friends house and i had a dream that geddy came over and we were just hanging out and he was looking into my friends mirror for some reason and then i woke up and i wasnt with Geddy...Sad so sad. fists crying.gif

Archived