Men are pigs

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 11 2007, 03:51 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:32 PM)
I'm just curious as to whether the ladies of this board that agree on the "men are pigs" theory consider Rush to be pigs too? They are, after all, three men...hehehehe....

Nope. They are above "men": sorry rofl3.gif

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

OK, just wondering, because I like looking at the meet & greet pictures and seeing how Alex and Geddy's demeanor are different when there are females joining them in the photos. Well, Alex always looks very cordial, but the only time you see any faint sign of a smile on Geddy's face is when he has a girl putting her arm around him...hehehehehe...

if it's just guys, Alex and Geddy have their arms behind their backs...

they are just mortal men like the rest of us...hehehe...

Well, sure. If you had to meet several balding, middle aged men wearing their original 2112 shirts that they can barely fit into anymore, you'd be delighted to see a babe once in a while wink.gif

(hehe, this is all in good humor, of course laugh.gif )

Some evidence to support your theory. tongue.gif

Chick watchin window laugh.gif

Oh Alex, so silly.

That video is great although way too short...

and again, the lyrics of "Don't Care" show a very...ahem...interesting side of Alex...hehehehehe...

I love the guy to death though (in a non-feminine way...hehehehe)...he's my idol!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked up the lyrics to that song and just half laughed my ass off and half got really ummm... intrigued. laugh.gif

I haven't heard the song, Im trying to find a copy of Victor, no such luck as of yet. sad.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 11 2007, 04:56 PM)
I just looked up the lyrics to that song and just half laughed my ass off and half got really ummm... intrigued. laugh.gif

I haven't heard the song, Im trying to find a copy of Victor, no such luck as of yet. sad.gif

heheheheheh...yeah, it's interesting to see what happens if Neil isn't writing the lyrics...haha!

Good luck finding Victor...it is well worth the find, though.... has some great stuff on it.

I couldn't find a copy of Victor for the longest time either, so I unfortuantely downloaded it.

It's a very hard CD to find..

QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 11 2007, 04:14 PM)
I just looked up the lyrics to that song and just half laughed my ass off and half got really ummm... intrigued.  laugh.gif

I haven't heard the song, Im trying to find a copy of Victor, no such luck as of yet.  sad.gif

I couldn't find a copy of Victor for the longest time either, so I unfortuantely downloaded it.

I cant even find it to download. angry.gif

Argh! wacko.gif

Does he sing the lyrics? Cause Im just dying to hear Shut up Shuttin up! I used to say that a lot! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 11 2007, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 11 2007, 04:14 PM)
I just looked up the lyrics to that song and just half laughed my ass off and half got really ummm... intrigued.  laugh.gif

I haven't heard the song, Im trying to find a copy of Victor, no such luck as of yet.  sad.gif

I cant even find it to download. angry.gif

Argh! wacko.gif

Does he sing the lyrics? Cause Im just dying to hear Shut up Shuttin up! I used to say that a lot! laugh.gif

He doesn't sing, but he does recite poetry in two of the tracks.

Great CD, btw. I had to order mine used off of Amazon.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 11 2007, 04:41 PM)
I listened to clips of it. Now I'm listening to clips of My Favourite Headache. Im pretty impressed so far. smile.gif

I got both of them for Christmas...both are awesome albums smile.gif wub.gif

Archived