Hold Your Fire

yyzyy

Good Q. I have no idea. Looks like an oversight to me also.

But here is an interesting question.

How many different significant symbols can you locate on the 'inside photo' of Hold Your Fire?

There are quite a few interesting little gems if you look closely! Count them up folks.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 29 2004, 07:54 PM)

How many different significant symbols can you locate on the 'inside photo' of Hold Your Fire?
There are quite a few interesting little gems if you look closely! Count them up folks.

On the record album or the CD? confused13.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 29 2004, 07:59 PM)

Well I don't own the LP. I was referring to the cd or even better yet...The Picture Disc. This one really shows the photo well.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 29 2004, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 29 2004, 07:59 PM)

Well I don't own the LP. I was referring to the cd or even better yet...The Picture Disc. This one really shows the photo well.

Well I only have the LP laugh.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Nov 29 2004, 07:24 PM)
I noticed that in the linear notes of the album with all the lyrics, all of the song titles are highlited red except for second nature...weird? does anybody know why?

http://fusionanomaly.net/closeencountersricharddreyfussdevilstowerx2.jpg

"This MEANS something......"

Ok, for those of you who don't have the inside photo, here it is. This is a high-res 600k pic. Had to scan it so it's not perfect.

HYF Pic

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 29 2004, 09:04 PM)

Ok, for those of you who don't have the inside photo, here it is. This is a high-res 600k pic. Had to scan it so it's not perfect.

HYF Pic

What are some of the things you noticed launchpad? confused13.gif

I haven't done that in years. I'd probably find, like 2. laugh.gif

Excellent topic, though.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Nov 29 2004, 09:42 PM)
The TV in the Building, its like the tv in on the Power Windows CD Cover

Presto - that is correct. The hydrant is a giveaway, too.

Holy hell...I didn't notice that either! Good eye, folks!

Yeah, checked my Rush H.Y.F. LP and you're absolutely right about Second Nature.

Same with the fire juggler and the pictures in back. Didn't even see that and have had this album since 1990.

Open Secrets/Second Nature/Prime Mover seem like one whole piece to my ears for some reason...like sections of one idea. Could explain something.

You know how Peart has his songs...it's always a section or "parts" or something, like Witch Hunt/Weapon and Where's My Thing/Leave That Thing Alone. Sometimes it's seen obviously and other times more hidden.

Great observation. Never thought of it that way.

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Nov 29 2004, 10:36 PM)
Cute "little one" in your avatar circumstantial tree...a young Rush fan smile.gif

It's me 30 years ago at the time the first album came out. I photoshopped "Rush" in there to make it appear as though I went to the show. laugh.gif

Archived