ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the fifth Solar Federalist Badge to BSG... the dancing dandy of our board. He's the caveman's caveman smile.gif, yet oh so suave and debonair with the ladies ...whether you need a political insight, a knee-slappin' joke, or transcription of ALL those Rush tourbooks --- he's your big stubborn dude.

BSG, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 005...your energy is contagious, your laughter infectious, and your enthusiasm spreads...thanks for making TRF an even better place.

Congratulations!

Outstanding! Many congratulations to a man that I am proud to call my friend!

Very Nice. Perfect for hanging on the wall. Well deserved!! smile.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

You know... if we actually drank all of these mugs we toast with. We'd all be fall down drunk by 2PM every day.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink39.gif trink38.gif C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S bsg.gif B S G ! ! ! ! ! trink38.gif trink39.gif

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

......And I'd like to thank the members of the Academy.............. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Ok, just briefly....

GG: Thanks for everything, especially the nice tribute. Happy and honored to call you a friend.

Jack: Proud to call you friend, as well.

Riv: Thanks for spurring me on. I felt you breathing down my neck there in the homestretch. Oh! And in order to avoid cheap sentiment, here ya go: upyours.gif moon.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Cyg: Good to know ya, pal.

Digital Man: Thanks, Scott!

1: You da man!

Madra: Love your humor and wit!

RR: You da man! (Umm.... both you and 1, of course. Oh, and GG, but, technically, she's most emphatically NOT "the man", but you see my point? Umm....... right! laugh.gif )

Snowie: We NEED to have some beers together soon!

Moonie: You're a cool young dude and I can almost forgive you for surpassing me on your own homestretch. biggrin.gif

Lakeside Maiden: Thanks for all the kind words and poetic inspiration.

Sweetmiracle: Go Grove City Greyhounds! (Yeah, RIGHT!) new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif

Bastille Night, Pag, T4 and Presto45: Thanks, guys. Don't know ya too well, but keep on posting good stuff.

I love this place! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Archived