THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

Good game, Mr. Backer! :ebert: I do NOT want my team to play your team again this year. I don't need anymore gray hair....... :o :P

Yeah. If I didn't have my son and daughter in the room with me, I would have been doing exactly what Brady was doing when your Packers picked up that last first down.

That was the best part of the whole game watching poor widdle Tommie get all mad when he knew he was going to lose. Can Belichick be any more of a slovenly dresser when he's on the sidelines? He looks like he just came from a shopping spree at the Salvation Army.

Damn, thank God they won but it was frustrating to not do anything with the ball for the whole 3rd.

Charger fans must've been going nuts with the Pats' D too. It seemed like they played the entire 2nd half from their own 10.

Oh and also I'm surprised nobody on sports radio's really talking about this, but I think Browner got that shitty helmet to helmet call based on his reputation alone, since he obviously lead with his shoulder in every angle of the replay. If it were Revis, it would've been a clean hit I'm sure. What do you guys think?

Edited by Del_Duio

They did take down the Chargers in overwhelming defensive power on to the next one.

Rivers laid a giant turd on the field last night - he stunk up qualcom big time. Our defense looks great for three quarters, perhaps the best it has all year and all Rivers can do was put 7 points on the board??? You cannot win in this league with a QB who has lead feet. Even Brady has the ability to run for a first down. Congrats Pats and their coaches for making the changes the chargers refused to make in their game. Frank Reich was my hero with that historic comeback against the oilers but he sucks as an OC.
  • Like 1

Damn, thank God they won but it was frustrating to not do anything with the ball for the whole 3rd.

Charger fans must've been going nuts with the Pats' D too. It seemed like they played the entire 2nd half from their own 10.

Oh and also I'm surprised nobody on sports radio's really talking about this, but I think Browner got that shitty helmet to helmet call based on his reputation alone, since he obviously lead with his shoulder in every angle of the replay. If it were Revis, it would've been a clean hit I'm sure. What do you guys think?

That was a horrible call.

• Like 2

I didn't see the Patriots-Chargers game.

Was there any up-close and personal footage of Philip Rivers cussing on his sideline? I'm sure he was plenty mad about losing..... ;)

Edited by Principled Man

Was there any up-close and personal footage of Philip Rivers cussing on his sideline? I'm sure he was plenty mad about losing..... ;)

Not that I saw. I did see plenty of footage of him laying into teammates though.

They did show Brady yell "F*CK YEAH!!" when the Chargers didn't convert that last 4th down.

• Like 1

That was a horrible call.

Yes it was,

After work last night I turned on the TV to watch the highlights of the games played. That was just a terrible call. I was yelling BS! and my girlfriend was asking why am I yelling? This is a perfect example of whats wrong with the NFL. It was a legal hit and the refs. have been conditioned to call any thing like this a penalty. It's really getting old.

• Like 1

Not that I saw. I did see plenty of footage of him laying into teammates though.

These days, QB's are knee-deep in Catch-22. They're expected to be great leaders, field generals, team captains.....but when they lay into their teammates for screwing up, the NFL news media can and will lay into them for such "abusive behavior".

But it depends on if they like you or not. If you're Jay Cutler, they crucify you. If you're Peyton Manning, they praise you. If you're Tom Brady, they praise you....until you drop F-bombs on your own sideline, of course..... :eyeroll:

• Like 1

These days, QB's are knee-deep in Catch-22. They're expected to be great leaders, field generals, team captains.....but when they lay into their teammates for screwing up, the NFL news media can and will lay into them for such "abusive behavior".

But it depends on if they like you or not. If you're Jay Cutler, they crucify you. If you're Peyton Manning, they praise you. If you're Tom Brady, they praise you....until you drop F-bombs on your own sideline, of course..... :eyeroll:

He did do the "trifuckta" again this week, after the INT late in the first half...

He did do the "trifuckta" again this week, after the INT late in the first half...

He talked about it on his weekly show with John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. He said, in essence, that it's the only time he gets to talk like that.

http://media.weei.co...ego-12-8-14.htm

He talked about it on his weekly show with John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. He said, in essence, that it's the only time he gets to talk like that.

That and when he has to write out a child support check to Bridget Moynihan, right?

That and when he has to write out a child support check to Bridget Moynihan, right?

Yes. Because 1) I'm sure any check Brady has to write would materially impact his financial condition so he probably delays sending any support payments and 2) I'm equally sure Ms. Moynihan is otherwise living paycheck to paycheck without Brady's contribution to his son's maintenance, so she probably has to hound him for the money.

It's supposed to be cold Sunday afternoon. Brrrr. But what a wonderful day to drive the stake through the heart of yet another season of futility for the Dolphins.

• Like 1

Yes. Because 1) I'm sure any check Brady has to write would materially impact his financial condition so he probably delays sending any support payments and 2) I'm equally sure Ms. Moynihan is otherwise living paycheck to paycheck without Brady's contribution to his son's maintenance, so she probably has to hound him for the money.

It's supposed to be cold Sunday afternoon. Brrrr. But what a wonderful day to drive the stake through the heart of yet another season of futility for the Dolphins.

Well, the Patsies can't do any worse than they did in the heat.

True. And since Browner wasn't with them in September, and Revis was not being used properly, I expect Sunday will go a little different for the Dolphins. But remarkably similar to the way things have gone for the Dolphins every other time they've visited Gillette in this century.

True. And since Browner wasn't with them in September, and Revis was not being used properly, I expect Sunday will go a little different for the Dolphins. But remarkably similar to the way things have gone for the Dolphins every other time they've visited Gillette in this century.

So, did you bet enough to move the line?

Brady's all done.

He does have to watch his mouth though on the sidelines. However, what athlete out there during games and sometimes after games doesn't curse.

Peace

http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/11-years-old-8-parades-sign.jpeg

It's time that kid celebrate a 9th parade.

Brady's all done.

He does have to watch his mouth though on the sidelines. However, what athlete out there during games and sometimes after games doesn't curse.

Peace

I talked to some reporters from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel after the Packer-Patriot game, and they thought that Brady cursing on the sidelines was GREAT. They're all for cameras and microphones on the field and sidelines. I agree with that to a certain degree, but obviously, we can't have an NFL game be filled with F-bombs and other foul stuff.... :scared:

Escaped from NY/NJ by the skin of their teeth. One more win for home field through tout the playoffs.

With their recent play and their sure to be easy run to the Super Bowl, it would take yet another monumental collapse to avoid a New England Super Bowl victory. I'd bet on the Pats to win it all, but they've choked so, so many times it's a little tough to do.

Escaped from NY/NJ by the skin of their teeth. One more win for home field through tout the playoffs.

With their recent play and their sure to be easy run to the Super Bowl, it would take yet another monumental collapse to avoid a New England Super Bowl victory. I'd bet on the Pats to win it all, but they've choked so, so many times it's a little tough to do.

Think Brady could survive the Seapigeons? And I don't mean figuratively.