THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 4 2005, 08:52 PM)
You wont have to worry about a third ring because the Eagles are going to kick butt on sunday !!!!

You've said that pertaining to how many other games this season and gotten it wrong?

As I sit here, I am 24 miles from the stadium where the Super Bowl will be played on Sunday, and I can't come up with tickets mad.gif . Guess I shouldn't feel too bad, there are people with a lot better connections than I have who are being shut out. This thing really is a tough ticket. That being said, Pats by 10 on Sunday.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 4 2005, 10:05 PM)
As I sit here, I am 24 miles from the stadium where the Super Bowl will be played on Sunday, and I can't come up with tickets mad.gif . Guess I shouldn't feel too bad, there are people with a lot better connections than I have who are being shut out. This thing really is a tough ticket. That being said, Pats by 10 on Sunday.

Do what I did for the AFC Championship game. See a scalper 5 minutes before game time...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 4 2005, 10:41 PM)

Do what I did for the AFC Championship game. See a scalper 5 minutes before game time...

What did you end up payig for the tickets? If you dont mind me asking.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 4 2005, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 4 2005, 08:52 PM)
You wont have to worry about a third ring because the Eagles are going to kick butt on sunday !!!!

You've said that pertaining to how many other games this season and gotten it wrong?

rofl3.gif Basically every game this season. yes.gif

well, i really want the Eagles to win, but at the same time i'm at a loss, since this could be the Pats last chance for a while..their coaching staff is about to be minus 2..

but i say..

the Eagles need it. the Pats've had their turn!!

..but the Patriots will win..i know this.

QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 5 2005, 08:17 AM)

$50

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 5 2005, 12:56 PM)

$50

Wow I wonder if I could get super bowl tickets that cheap?

QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 5 2005, 09:17 PM)

$50

I doubt it, but you're likely to get them for less than the face value...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 5 2005, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 5 2005, 09:17 PM)

$50

I doubt it, but you're likely to get them for less than the face value...

Good point Kazz. It's not illegal if they're selling them for face value or under right? Just if they are selling them for more than what they are worth? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 8 2006, 06:34 PM)
Miami This week.

Win and they win the AFC East again wink.gif

I think that you will have problems in the playoffs. Your great success over the past five years has thinned your roster due to free agency/salary cap.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 9 2006, 04:09 PM)
Miami This week.

I think that you will have problems in the playoffs. Your great success over the past five years has thinned your roster due to free agency/salary cap.

Yes' But It would make it even sweeter if they could pull it off. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 9 2006, 06:29 PM)
Miami This week.

Don't hold your breath......... By the way..... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 9 2006, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 9 2006, 06:29 PM)
Miami This week.

Don't hold your breath......... By the way..... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

laugh.gif I know its just nice to dream.

A dream match up for the Super Bowl would be Dallas vs New England!

Being a Fan of both teams it would be a Win Win game for me smile.gif trink39.gif yes.gif