THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 24 2005, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 24 2005, 11:02 PM)
You guys better think before you bet !!!!!

I'll think. Then I'll laugh at the thought of the Eagles beating the best team in Football.

The Eagles really don't have a chance of beating New England. I'll be shocked if they beat the Patriots.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 25 2005, 01:13 AM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 24 2005, 11:53 PM)
I am going with the Eagles  yes.gif

Once again thanks Presto...calling my bookie to put my savings on the pats wink.gif laugh.gif

Once again Presto, where are the Chargers you thought so highly of? rofl3.gif

i agree, the Pats are an awesome team, but they get on my nerves. after beating my Cats last season for the VL trophy, i loathe them. i admit they prob are the best team of the whole bunch this season, but i hate that because the Panthers lost the Superbowl to them, now tom brady is 'the perfect qb' & ours is 'Jake the fake'. what bs. they don't know how good we were until at least 4 of our best players were featured on the injured reserve. i'll tell you what, when we get healthy (which might not even be next season), we will be a team to be reckoned with.

so i say go philly!! biggrin.gif i just thought i should explain why the pats get on my nerves..& though i hope they don't win, i hope you guys' teams win! biggrin.gif

carolynn

In this day and age, with all the parity and free agency in the NFL, what the Pats are about to accomplish is staggering. They have no superstars (save for Brady), and are not flashy. They win because their coaching staff is the best in all of sports and they don't make mistakes on either side of the ball.

Technically, a "dynasty" is four consecutive championships. But the Pats, assuming they win again, are close enough.

The patriots are the best team in football. The are enjoying a dynasty right now. I wont even mention their coach and how he's one of the best coaches of all time. His record in the playoffs will prove that.

They are what the steelers was in the 70's and what the 49'ers was in the 80's and what Dallas was in the 90's.