THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 21 2004, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 21 2004, 09:48 PM)
I still don't believe that the Dolphins managed to beat the Steelers.  That has to be one of the biggest upsets this year.

LMAO. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

They LOST to the Steelers in week 3. That was the first and last time they play each other this season...

I meant to say Patriots... oops.gif

LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS ALEX LIFESON LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS LET'S GO PATRIOTS

Hey, Colts fan here. A very chagrined Colts fan at that. The game just ended, and I see no way how Pittsburgh can stop the Patriots. The term "dynasty" is really not fair to apply, IMHO. That term is so eighties when there was not the level of parity we see now. I think the term "Champions" is much more appropriate. I stated some time ago in another thread how I believed Belichick was the best coach of the last 20 yrs. I'd like to amend that statement and say now he's the best I've ever seen. Ditto for coaches Weiss and Crennel. Brady, Dillon, Vrabel, Bruschi, etc. etc. What a great football team. I'd call them a self-willed juggernaut.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 16 2005, 08:23 PM)
http://www.jostens.ca/company/press_release/patriots.jpg

Kraft better have the ones inscribed 2005 ready because there are some fingers waiting to accept them.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Jan 16 2005, 07:59 PM)
Hey, Colts fan here. A very chagrined Colts fan at that. The game just ended, and I see no way how Pittsburgh can stop the Patriots. The term "dynasty" is really not fair to apply, IMHO. That term is so eighties when there was not the level of parity we see now. I think the term "Champions" is much more appropriate. I stated some time ago in another thread how I believed Belichick was the best coach of the last 20 yrs. I'd like to amend that statement and say now he's the best I've ever seen. Ditto for coaches Weiss and Crennel. Brady, Dillon, Vrabel, Bruschi, etc. etc. What a great football team. I'd call them a self-willed juggernaut.

I can't wait to see how Weiss does coaching the Irish (my fav college team)

New England is smokin' the Steelers. They will not be denied. Folks, meet your 2005 Super Bowl champs. They are , well, basically on a mission and one that I would almost (seriously) bet my life they will complete. Edited by war2112

Well, after being at the game and seeing New England first hand, I have to give them props. They didn't commit any turnovers, or that many pentalties, made smart passes and just played the overall better game. New England vs Philadelphia in the Super Bowl. New England, your Super Bowl XXXIX Champions.

...again sarcasm.gif

I remember when this team were the laughing stock of the NFL, if not the AFC.

What a turnaround in the last decade. I put it down to their change of logo and including a snazzy silver in the colours. laugh.gif