THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Greatest of all time.

Missing Boston right now.

Do you even have tv in Wyoming?

:LOL:

Coat hanger rabbit ears still work!

I remember those days...taking turns adjusting the antennae...

"That's perfect...don't move!"

• Like 1

I have been habitually down on Brady and the Patriots, but it is hard to argue with a 5-2 record in the Super Bowl.

No kidding. Helluva game by Brady, bouncing back after being drilled by Atlanta's defense.

There's a lot of folks in the New England area won't be going to tomorrow.

Why not? Are they stuck in a time loop? ;) ;)

• Like 1

Greatest. Ever.

NFL coaching choke? I probably agree, but passing instead of giving the ball to Lynch is a close second.

I can't fathom what Shannahan was thinking passing the ball from the 25 when a field goal wins the game. And then passing again.

• Like 1

Game 7 Warriors choke Lebum

Stuper Bowl LI FalCONS choke. Brady.

Lady GaGa stole the show!

Was she ACE?

Looked like a KISS Concert to me!

Loved it!

Lady Gag is shit Earl, a tuneless, clueless wonder.

The Failclowns did what they do best, clown and fail! The biggest choke in SB history is the kind of Clowns loss that really made my day! Second best Super Bowl ever! Thanks Matty!

• Like 1

For some strange reason, I honestly wasn't too upset as the game was unfolding in the first three quarters. I told my son that was how it felt to be me growing up watching them. But he's grown up watching Brady. He never lost faith. More than anything else I enjoyed his enthusiasm.

Line of the night goes to my wife. When they got the conversion to tie it she said, "The rest of the country HATES us right now." :)

• Like 3

Greatest. Ever.

"Greatest FIX EVER"

FIXED

I agree wholeheartedly. It was just a little too perfect. The odds of all those things happening were pretty long. Also consider how many people bet on Atlanta and the under. Follow the money. You could also see the way the score went to final so quickly and no review of the last td.

Greatest. Ever.

"Greatest FIX EVER"

FIXED

I agree wholeheartedly. It was just a little too perfect. The odds of all those things happening were pretty long. Also consider how many people bet on Atlanta and the under. Follow the money. You could also see the way the score went to final so quickly and no review of the last td.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg.

Never confuse a team bottling it with a fix. The Falcons made some terrible plays and tactical blunders, s'all.

• Like 6

That had to be most unlikeliest comebacks of ALL TIMES. ATL had a lot to contribute to that loss more so than the PATRIOTS willing themselves to comeback to win. OK this old news where is that RED SOX THREAD?
  • Like 1

Greatest. Ever.

"Greatest FIX EVER"

FIXED

Occam's Razor.

Let the butthurt flow through you!

Behold the World Champion New England Patriots!! Mwahaha!

• Like 2