THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

So #10 is out for this week possibly the next. Brisset starts this Thursday and IF he gets hurt Edelman would have to come in since the Patriots haven't signed anyone as a backup. That's too crazy of a situation for a rookie.....just have hand the ball off to Blount.

The PATRIOTS are seriously trying to give pain to my heart. I have a feeling #10 has a separated shoulder.

Back in the day, I remembered that the great Emmitt Smith played with a separated shoulder.

This Jimmy G kid is tuff. TUFF.

I'm thoroughly convinced that Jimmy's injury isn't overly serious, or BB would have signed a backup. I expect a lot of Wildcat Thursday--and an upset in the making. Pats take this. Goodell* will shed more tears in his urine-flavored beer. :D

I don't know how much longer Brady is going to want to play, but from the look of the first two games, they might want to hang onto Garoppolo. Too bad he's probably not going to play again this year, but he looked like the real deal.

It looks like he will miss this Thursday's game but he may play the following week. Either way both qb's get some much needed experience.

Wish Brisset the best in making the Patriots Roster and enjoy a long successful career!

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/static/img/combine/headshots/2555261.jpg

He went to high school a few miles up the road at Dwyer HS here in West Palm Beach FL. Hopefully he can play well and make a name for himself. Maybe by then I could spell his name right. Win the game tonight I'm sure I'll get it right.

The Patriots are being pushed to the limit......Jacoby Brisset has a torn legiment on his right hand. No one has been signed as yet I gather they'll wait and see which qb Brisset of #10 might be ready to play against the Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000708183/article/patriots-qb-jacoby-brissett-suffers-thumb-injury

The league is beside itself right now.

Why do you think so?

Because part of the motivation behind Brady's ridiculous 4 game suspension was the hope it would seriously damage a Patriots' season. And now they very well might come out of it 4-0.

Oh I see well that 4-0 mark was just made more difficult with the thumb injury to Brisset. When it rains it pours.

A role reversal from last week's gem on defense. I'm going to get it from a big time Bills fan at work.....what makes it worse I made some smart ass comment as we left work that's going to haunt me when I see him again. I won't do that again and I normally don't. I really should've seen this coming the Bills wanted this game MORE.

So Brady is back but it will take him three weeks to get up to speed. Still whomever the Patriots play next watch out.

That was the Bills' Super Bowl. Against a third-string QB who was just IRed for a thumb injury.

Tom will return the favor in Buffalo. Big-time.

• Like 1

Why do you think so?

Because part of the motivation behind Brady's ridiculous 4 game suspension was the hope it would seriously damage a Patriots' season. And now they very well might come out of it 4-0.

That's funny.

Why do you think so?

That's funny.

What, the Cheatriots going 4-0, or the league having a vendetta against the Cheatriots? Or both?

Why do you think so?

That's funny.

What, the Cheatriots going 4-0, or the league having a vendetta against the Cheatriots? Or both?

Brady is just a system QB, so I expected a 3-1 or 4-0 start. But the idea that the league has it out for the Patriots is beyond stupid.

• Like 1

How about those Dolphins, laughedatbyeveryone? Hahahaha! "This year we'll topple Brady! He's so old, and we've got the awesome Ryan Tannehill!" How's that working out for ya, punk?

How about those Dolphins, laughedatbyeveryone? Hahahaha! "This year we'll topple Brady! He's so old, and we've got the awesome Ryan Tannehill!" How's that working out for ya, punk?

Who's your new baseball team, bandwagon boy?

Congratulations on getting through a whole post without using the word butthurt, by the way. With that kind of restraint, your doctors may remove some of yours this week, and a return to society looms ever closer.

Why do you think so?

That's funny.

Brady is just a system QB, so I expected a 3-1 or 4-0 start. But the idea that the league has it out for the Patriots is beyond stupid.

System quarterback or not he put whatever that system is to the Brown shirts. He looked like he hasn't missed a beat at almost 40 that said lets see how they do against the Bengals this week.

• Like 2