Enuff-Znuff

Tick

ok, so has anyone ever heard the classic rock band, "Enuff-Znuff" they started out in 1989 and feature founder Donnie Vie, who is deffinetly one of rocks greater unknown comodities. one of my favorite rock singers. the music has a serious john lennon vibe to it, good stuff. ok now ill get to the point, a friend of mine, Hoyt Binder is joining the band on guitar. there past guitar player, Derik Fredo, has passed away. Hoyt is an extremely tallented guitarist, who i would compare to dream theaters John Pettruci, he is that good. he actually has a solo prog album coming out this month with Donnie Vie on vocals, its gonna be killer ! when i get my copy, ill try to post a link to his music, with his permission. ( help launchpad ! biggrin.gif )

thanks for reading and check out, Enuff-Znuff ! 1022.gif

QUOTE (tangdog @ Feb 11 2007, 11:28 AM)
http://www.myspace.com/znuff

Checking it out now.

hey tangman ! thanks for checking this out ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif on that link is a song called blue island, it really shows the melodic beauty on donnies voice, check it out and tell me what you think. by the way if im able to post hoyts solo music, you will be blown away and will want a copy, i guarentee it, he is awesome.

fine, ignore my thread ! angry.gif see if i care ! rage.gif

fists crying.gif nobody likes me.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 11 2007, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ Feb 11 2007, 11:28 AM)
http://www.myspace.com/znuff 

Checking it out now.

hey tangman ! thanks for checking this out ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif on that link is a song called blue island, it really shows the melodic beauty on donnies voice, check it out and tell me what you think. by the way if im able to post hoyts solo music, you will be blown away and will want a copy, i guarentee it, he is awesome.

Just listened to Blue Island. I agree he does have a good voice. I'd like to check out their new guitarist playing sometime.

Great band! It's about time this is acknowledged, rather than the constant praise being heaped on hacks like Neil Young (not here of course, we know the enuffs kick Young's dinosaur ass).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtAUfXWPbY

More of the power and the glory that is Enuff Z'nuff

Now this is a song that I love!

Yes! It's way beyond the capability of Neil Young, that's for damned sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtAUfXWPbY

More of the power and the glory that is Enuff Z'nuff

Now this is a song that I love!

Yes! It's way beyond the capability of Neil Young, that's for damned sure.

Neil Young farts better music than Enuff Znuff.

You better put that in the Post Unpopular Music Opinions thread then. I have it from reliable sources that it's overwhelmingly so.

Quick question. Have these guys ever been on the radio? Ever played a show for more than 23 people? If so, I’m not wasting my time.

I don't know about radio but at one point they were in medium (at least) rotation on MTV. And while I can't definitively answer the second question, it's almost virtually certain that they have.

Quick question. Have these guys ever been on the radio? Ever played a show for more than 23 people? If so, I’m not wasting my time.

I don't know about radio but at one point they were in medium (at least) rotation on MTV. And while I can't definitively answer the second question, it's almost virtually certain that they have.

Posers. Sell outs. I was into them back when their guitarist was figuring out Smoke on the Water in his basement.

Posers. Sell outs. I was into them back when their guitarist was figuring out Smoke on the Water in his basement.

Or was he figuring out "Down By the River"?

do they sound like the cookie monster singing about killing his mother while the musicians race to get the end of the song? i like that kind of stuff. makes me seem edgy. but like i said, if anyone other than other pseudo misanthropes know about them, forget it.

I have quite the thread for you..

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/102438-anna-von-hausswolff/

do they sound like the cookie monster singing about killing his mother while the musicians race to get the end of the song? i like that kind of stuff. makes me seem edgy. but like i said, if anyone other than other pseudo misanthropes know about them, forget it.

no, just glitter and aquanet. they were indeed on MTV, which is what makes a band good