boomin

thebagel

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 28 2004, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 01:14 AM)
Hey out there agrees that Geddy Lee is an amazing bass player.  I for one do.  I play bass and i know how difficult his playing is.  He is one talented man. GeddyFinal.gif

trink38.gif Welcome!

Hey RR, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your great accomplishment. Also, thanks so much for creating this board. It is such a great place and I think that we all can say it's one of our favorite places. Thanks again!!! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 01:20 AM)
it's pretty neat, but i'll have to get used to it. Hello all of you Rush fans out there.

Hi Bagel, welcome. I'd recommend anything except Moonrakers 'Name That Rush Tune' ...it'll have you pulling your hair out - it should come with a government health warning. laugh.gif ...try it, you'll be comp26.gif within 30 minutes

Yes welcome, I'm new as well and I like it, people seem so friendly here! I do agree about Geddy being an amazing bassist and also, his ability to sing like he does at the same time! That's talent for ya. cool.gif

QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Nov 28 2004, 03:10 PM)
Yes welcome, I'm new as well and I like it, people seem so friendly here! I do agree about Geddy being an amazing bassist and also, his ability to sing like he does at the same time! That's talent for ya. cool.gif

Welcome to the board! trink39.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 06:19 PM)
thanks for all the welcomes guys. good to know i'm wanted. although D-13...you are kind of scaring me. it sounds like you are going to eat me...ouch.

laugh.gif What Bagels are tasty! lol na i'm just a little crazy thats all... smile.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 28 2004, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 06:19 PM)
thanks for all the welcomes guys. good to know i'm wanted.  although D-13...you are kind of scaring me. it sounds like you are going to eat me...ouch.

laugh.gif What Bagels are tasty! lol na i'm just a little crazy thats all... smile.gif trink36.gif

D-13, you kill me rofl3.gif Welcome bagel, make yourself at home biggrin.gif

And yeah, the Gedster is a very talented guy, by far! GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 02:14 AM)
Hey out there agrees that Geddy Lee is an amazing bass player. I for one do. I play bass and i know how difficult his playing is. He is one talented man. GeddyFinal.gif

I disagree. The only musician on the face of the earth that is more overrated than Geddy Lee is Neil Peart... can't drum worth a damn!

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Nov 29 2004, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (thebagel @ Nov 28 2004, 02:14 AM)
Hey out there agrees that Geddy Lee is an amazing bass player.  I for one do.  I play bass and i know how difficult his playing is.  He is one talented man. GeddyFinal.gif

I disagree. The only musician on the face of the earth that is more overrated than Geddy Lee is Neil Peart... can't drum worth a damn!

I would have to believe that you are kidding Pedro yes.gif

Archived