How many times have you seen rush

Indica

I saw them 20 times.

Moving pictures tour

1. Hara Arena. Dayton, Ohio (Max Webster) - --------------------------- March 8, 1981

Signals tour

2. University of Dayton Arena. Dayton, Ohio (Rory Gallagher) - November 14, 1982

Grace under presure tour

3. University of Dayton Arena. Dayton, Ohio (Fastway) --------------October 6, 1984

Power windows tour

4. Riverfront Coliseum. Cincinnati, Ohio (Marillion) ---------------------March 29, 1986

Hold your fire tour

5. Richfield Coliseum. Richfield, Ohio (Tommy Shaw) --------------December 17, 1987

6. Riverfront Coliseum. Cincinnati, Ohio (Tommy Shaw) ------------February 23, 1988

Presto tour

7. Riverfront Coliseum. Cincinnati, Ohio (Mr. Big)------------------------ March 6, 1990

8. The Palace. Auburn Hills, Michigan (Mr. Big) ----------------------------March 8, 1990

Roll The Bones Tour

9. Riverfront Coliseum. Cincinnati, Ohio (Eric Johnson)-------------October 29, 1991

10. Nutter Center. Dayton, Ohio (Mr. Big) -------------------------------June 23, 1992

Counterparts Tour

11. Riverfront Coliseum. Cincinnati, Ohio (Primus)----------------------March 25, 1994

Test for Echo Tour

12. Nutter Center. Dayton, Ohio ----------------------------------------October 22, 1996

13. Riverbend Music Center. Cincinnati, Ohio -------------------------------June 4, 1997

Vapor Trails Tour

14. Polaris Amphitheatre. Columbus, Ohio -------------------------------August 8, 2002

30th Anniversary Tour

15. Post Gazette Pavilion. Burgettstown, Pennsylvania --------------------May 31, 2004

16. Germain Amphitheater. Columbus, Ohio---------------------------------June 2, 2004

17. Jones Beach. Wantagh, New York-------------------------------------August 11, 2004

18. PNC Bank Arts Center. Holmdel, New Jersey------------------------August 14, 2004

19. Radio City Music Hall. New York City, New York------------------- August 18, 2004

20. Radio City Music Hall. New York City, New York-------------------August 19, 2004

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen them four times...once on the T4E Tour in 1996, then three times on the R30 Tour: Nashville, Las Vegas and Radio City Music Hall, baby!!!! smile.gif

They'll tour again. They MUST.

QUOTE (Kerry_2004 @ Aug 28 2004, 06:31 PM)
I saw them Rush 9 times. I missed them on this tour because I couldn't get the time off from work. Next tour I can't wait to see them and meet some of you. I assume that Rush will have another tour, correct? ::::crossing fingers::::: NP.gif

Sure are! Apparently the word is that after this tour, in January they are hitting the studio again for a new album - and we all know what that means... TOUR!!!! yes.gif biggrin.gif

I have seen them 13 times since Presto, never missed a tour since. See I am member 13, I seem to have luck on Friday the 13th and I have seen Rush 13 times! See under my avatar! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

uhhh...

first tour was signals...

and i have seen them every tour since...

**except VT**

so, to amke up for it, i saw them twice this year!!

how many does that make????

(about 8 i guess)...

I've only got 8 shows under my belt, although I've been a fanatic since '82 or so.

I got 4 of them this tour. Concord, Vegas (where I met the incomparable RR, GG, Earthshine, Cygnus X-1 & Pedro) & both RCMH shows (where I met 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, Singularity, yankeeheel, Hazmat & had the pleasure of hanging out with GG again).

So all in all I had a pretty good summer. I have made some great friends this year.

I saw them Rush 9 times. I missed them on this tour because I couldn't get the time off from work. Next tour I can't wait to see them and meet some of you. I assume that Rush will have another tour, correct? ::::crossing fingers:::::

First time was in 75. Kind of lost count after 20 something over the years. Only have seen them 3 times this tour so far. I can go back and do a count if needed, but 'not enough' is just as good of an answer.

pokey.gif So did you see them before you saw them, or after you saw them? You just keep them fingers crossed - I'm sure it will help (ref other threads).

In total, I have seen them 5 times. The first time was at the Bristow show (DC) towards the beginning of the VT tour and my buddy and I won front row tickets. Best concert EVER and I dont think any concert, even any future Rush concert will ever top that one. I saw them 2 more times on the VT tour when they came around the bay area. For the 30 Year tour, I saw them twice, once for each of thier bay area appearances.

First saw them in 1977 on A Farewell To Kings tour, then Hemispheres tour, and it just snowballed from there to present. 20 plus times. I plan on going to as many as possible if/when there is another tour, in case that's the last tour. trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushfreak @ Aug 28 2004, 08:44 PM)
I've been to 13 shows starting with the Presto tour and got to hear a couple of acoustic songs from Geddy and Alex at XM Radio headquarters while they were in DC this tour.

What songs RF, or were it just the 2 that they played on tour?

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 28 2004, 06:54 PM)
I've only got 8 shows under my belt, although I've been a fanatic since '82 or so.

I got 4 of them this tour. Concord, Vegas (where I met the incomparable RR, GG, Earthshine, Cygnus X-1 & Pedro) & both RCMH shows (where I met 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, Singularity, yankeeheel, Hazmat & had the pleasure of hanging out with GG again).

So all in all I had a pretty good summer. I have made some great friends this year.

Ditto that, DM!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 28 2004, 06:54 PM)

I know someone else you met at RCMH.

I've lost count but I definitely wish it was more. First show for me was in '76 here in Cincy when they were an opening band for Boston. Starcastle, Rush and Boston, all for $5.50!! Ah, the good ole days. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 28 2004, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (rushfreak @ Aug 28 2004, 08:44 PM)
I've been to 13 shows starting with the Presto tour and got to hear a couple of acoustic songs from Geddy and Alex at XM Radio headquarters while they were in DC this tour.

What songs RF, or were it just the 2 that they played on tour?

The same ones from the shows Moonraker(but I was only 10 ft. away from them). Didn't you ever read my review at RT????? It's still there if your interested.

2.gif musik19.gif NP.gif blah.gif 2.gif

Only 7 shows for me so far mad.gif

AF2K - '77

SIG - '83

married wife, no shows, divorced

PRESTO - '90

married wife#2, no shows, divorced

T4E - '96

married wife#3, Rush fan(now, yea!), living happily ever after! biggrin.gif

VT - '02 (first time for 2 shows, WooWho!)

R30 - '04

I did this one and the Saturday night too, (30th).

That's it. I missed the RTB tour and that was the last time they were here, (UK).

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/forums/cp/uploads//post-108-1093823645.jpg

Archived