DVD ripper program

Test4VitalSigns

Why convert it to MPG? That will ruin the quality of the DVD file. MPGs are rice.

There is one util that will convert to MPG. I've got it kicking around somewhere but never tried it.

CloneDVD2 will put the movie back onto a DVD, unencrypted.

CloneDVD2 is not freeware, but DVD Decrypter is. I can tell you were to get it in PM.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 27 2004, 07:05 PM)
Why convert it to MPG? That will ruin the quality of the DVD file. MPGs are rice.

There is one util that will convert to MPG. I've got it kicking around somewhere but never tried it.

CloneDVD2 is not freeware, but DVD Decrypter is. I can tell you were to get it in PM.

ok barn...thanx

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 27 2004, 07:05 PM)

I was only thinking of mpeg in terms of space....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 27 2004, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 27 2004, 08:30 PM)
OK let me see if I can find the name of that program.  All it was just convert VOB to MPG.  That's it.  But once again, you're gonna remove some quality of the video.

well let me about CloneDVD2....is it expensive?

Note sure of the price, do a search in Google for "CloneDVD" and you can order it...

It is widely available by other means too...

Archived