146 replies to this topic

#121 LADYice

LADYice

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:art, photography, going to gigs, radio

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

would anyone mind me using the New World Women Banner as part of my Signature please?? i thought i better ask first hahaha biggrin.gif

Sponsored Post

#122 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33767 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (LADYice @ Dec 5 2007, 06:11 PM)
would anyone mind me using the New World Women Banner as part of my Signature please?? i thought i better ask first hahaha biggrin.gif

You mean in your sig on this board? That's precisely what the banner is for! Go for it!  biggrin.gif  

#123 LADYice

LADYice

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:art, photography, going to gigs, radio

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:33 PM

yeah thats what i ment biggrin.gif  thank u biggrin.gif xxx

#124 joanneeeeee

joanneeeeee

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:32 AM

Love the banner, adopted the banner, displaying the banner proudly in each post!

Once i figured out how to get it, that is comp26.gif

thanks!

#125 fawn2112

fawn2112

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:57 PM

I'm still pretty new here and don't know everyone very well but I feel at home so I hope you all won't mind if I add the banner to my signature.  I am quite proud to be a New World Woman of Rush.    2.gif  

#126 VampireBiscuits

VampireBiscuits

The Seeker

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:TV: Dexter, Star Trek (TOS & TNG), Doctor Who (2005- ), Torchwood, Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The Mighty Boosh.
    Movies: Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Oldboy, Ghost World, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Pink Flamingos, Blade Runner, Inglourious Basterds, The Descent, Dead Alive, Silence of the Lambs, and The Big Lebowski.
    Art: Elizabeth McGrath, Sylvia Ji & Will Russell. Also; cryptozoology, collecting, antiques, pets, politics, physics, GLBT issues.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:29 AM)
I love the banner!  What a great idea!  I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself, either that or a quote from "Freewill", still not sure which one I'll like better in the long run.

I actually have "Freewill" tattooed on my arm, just the title though. Its on my right wrist.  biggrin.gif I was thinking of maybe finding a tattoo artist to add on the starman (or at least just the star) in the background of the text.

Anyway I know I'm pretty new right now but I thought I should adopt the banner right off the bat, I will be here quite a bit though. (Its going to take me forever to look through the 'Geddy Lee is Hot' thread here but damn am I going to have fun doing it!  wub.gif  

#127 Queen of Megadon

Queen of Megadon

In a New York Groove

• Members
  • 3063 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

Perhaps this is a bit off topic...but I'm planning to paint my apartment later this summer, and I want to paint "Begin the day with a friendly voice." in the hallway by the bedrooms.

A nice way to wake up no?

#128 fragile wings

fragile wings

The Seeker

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

I'm gonna add this great banner to my sig ASAP!

Thanks everybody for helping this newbie feel at home!

#129 PanaceaFish

PanaceaFish

Liquid Grace

• Members
  • 4740 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

I'm proud to be a New World Woman, for sure!!! biggrin.gif

#130 TwoOneOneTwo

TwoOneOneTwo

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, cooking, writing, swimming, cats, ocean sunfish, traveling, Western Massachusetts (lived there for years. in the Northampton area), Japanese culture, Italian culture, Mongolian culture, African-American culture, Middle Eastern culture, Polish culture, Greek culture, archery, Egyptology, Zen Buddhism...many more things...

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 14 2008, 11:57 AM)
I love the banner!  What a great idea!  I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself...

Yes, I have been considering a Rush tattoo---perhaps a p/g or the incredible Starwoman on our banner!

Does anyone know how I can enlarge Starwoman so's I can take her down to the local ink geek?  Please advise.

I really, really love the banner!  cool.gif  heart.gif  

#131 trick_and_secret

trick_and_secret

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 30 2004, 09:58 AM)
NPG...if you want a photobucket account, it's easy...go to www.photobucket.com and sign up...

Tinypic is even easier... tinypic.com you don't even need to sign up...

#132 Force Ten

Force Ten

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Just music in general! Playing piano and flute, listening to music (particularly Rush with other prog on the side), looking around in music shops (ie. Chappells), looking at and wanting a Fender Jazz Bass, trying to expand my Rush collection very slowly..... ermm..... basically anything music related. Various comedy, including Jeeves and Wooster, Have I Got News For You, Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Blackadder.....

Am I rambling? O.o

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

Is it ok if I add it to my signature?  smile.gif  

#133 PanaceaFish

PanaceaFish

Liquid Grace

• Members
  • 4740 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Force Ten @ Jan 19 2010, 02:52 PM)
Is it ok if I add it to my signature?  smile.gif

Of course it is, that's what it's there for...  wink.gif

And welcome aboard, luv! biggrin.gif

#134 Force Ten

Force Ten

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Just music in general! Playing piano and flute, listening to music (particularly Rush with other prog on the side), looking around in music shops (ie. Chappells), looking at and wanting a Fender Jazz Bass, trying to expand my Rush collection very slowly..... ermm..... basically anything music related. Various comedy, including Jeeves and Wooster, Have I Got News For You, Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Blackadder.....

Am I rambling? O.o

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Thank you!   biggrin.gif And thank you for the welcome.  smile.gif  

#135 Kugel

Kugel

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 14 2008, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:29 AM)
I love the banner!  What a great idea!  I'm considering getting a tattoo of it myself, either that or a quote from "Freewill", still not sure which one I'll like better in the long run.

I actually have "Freewill" tattooed on my arm, just the title though. Its on my right wrist.  biggrin.gif I was thinking of maybe finding a tattoo artist to add on the starman (or at least just the star) in the background of the text.

Anyway I know I'm pretty new right now but I thought I should adopt the banner right off the bat, I will be here quite a bit though. (Its going to take me forever to look through the 'Geddy Lee is Hot' thread here but damn am I going to have fun doing it!  wub.gif

Dear GAWD I love your sig.   laugh.gif  

#136 HowItIs

HowItIs

Goddess in our Garden

• Members *
  • 6072 posts
  • Interests:Well, Rush of course..... Other Prog bands including Genesis, Yes, ELP. Reading, always reading. Stephen King, Carl Hiaasen, any kind of Non-Fiction and, naturally, Neil's books. Collecting; Fenton glass, Frankoma pottery, Disneyland souvenirs. Movies; we have about 300 DVDs. Word puzzles; crosswords and the like. Politics; I'm a writer for a political blog and a proud Progressive.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

I love this banner! I had to adopt it right away. Thanks!!  biggrin.gif  

#137 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79176 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:12 AM

GhostGirl, help, I can't work out how to add your banner to my photobucket account. I know how to find & post pics from photobucket (I needed instructions for that) but I don't know how to copy & paste said banner onto photobucket - can you give me instructions please? Thanx.  smile.gif

#138 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79176 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 28 2010, 07:12 AM)
GhostGirl, help, I can't work out how to add your banner to my photobucket account. I know how to find & post pics from photobucket (I needed instructions for that) but I don't know how to copy & paste said banner onto photobucket - can you give me instructions please? Thanx.  smile.gif

Not to worry - I finally worked it out!

#139 CMWriter

CMWriter

I am one to believe in magic

• Members
  • 3398 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, comics, science fiction, and this dumb band. ;)

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Oh no! I already have a Rush banner I worked forever on Photoshop to create. D: I may need to shrink down the lovely signature provided here!

Is there any kind of size limit on signatures here? I surely hope not.

#140 AnalogKid613

AnalogKid613

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

did it work?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users