Windows Vista

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Aug 5 2008, 03:44 PM)
So far vista isn't that bad.
Except for the fact the media player is shit. and it took me 7+ hours to get my music from my mp3 to the computer properly.

lol, why would anyone use WMP? or itunes for that matter.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Mar 29 2009, 03:16 PM)
Except for the fact the media player is shit. and it took me 7+ hours to get my music from my mp3 to the computer properly.

Cause i'm too lazy to get anything else, and i like it.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Mar 29 2009, 02:16 PM)

Because it has a great interface, plays most formats, has plenty of features, rarely has problems getting song info, and plays DVDs well?

It's one of the things Microsoft got mostly-sort-of right, at least for the XP version.

Agreed on iTunes though.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Apr 2 2009, 01:57 AM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Mar 29 2009, 03:16 PM)

Cause i'm too lazy to get anything else, and i like it.

Same here. laugh.gif

I've used it since October and the only problem I have is when I right click and save a picture to a specific file it is not there.

My daughter and I have spent hours trying to find the damn things with no success sad.gif

Vista, is like a step back into the Dark Ages. Dreadful OS.

Can't wait for W7, can't be any worse than the cowpat that replaced XP

I have a Toshiba notebook that I got last Christmas, and the only problems I've had is two hard drives dying (one essentially had cancer, the other just killed itself), but that hasn't happened since June. Otherwise Vista has worked fine for me.

I just built a new computer and when I did, I went from XP straight to Win 7, skipped right over that damned Vista. I love Win 7! The Media Center rocks!

I'm watching the Giants-Dallas game now on my old 2004 ATI HDTV card that isn't even supposed to be working after XP, but the '7' found drivers for it by itself and brought it back to life! cool.gif

Edit: Taken a few minutes after this post! Eh!?!?

http://mysite.verizon.net/Assbuster/GmenCboys.jpg

My daughter still cannot use her IPOD on the Vista computer. She has to depend on her friends to d/l music for her.

I lost a lot of old Rush pics..I mean I'm sure they are here I just don't know how to get to them and they were put into a specific folder and it shows a file for each pic with the the title I gave it but no picture. These two things have been very frustrating.

Archived