I'm a lady Rush Fan!!

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 30 2004, 06:13 PM)
QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Aug 29 2004, 02:39 PM)

How 'bout recipes for massage oils, delicious substances to be licked off skin....

Two-dollar bottle of Hershey's syrup does the trick, too. Fat-free and you get your chocolate fix. Everybody wins. laugh.gif

WHOO !!!

I'm writing that one down.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am all for attractive female Rush fans. Seems like they have really shown up lately.

biggrin.gif

Hi!

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Aug 30 2004, 01:33 PM)
Mmmm....lunch is over and it's M&M time.

doh.gif , I thought this was the chocolate thread.

My bad!

i was thinking maybe some of this should be moved to a food thread myself.....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

or the picture thread maybe...

i know!! a food picture thread!!

the best of both worlds...

o.k. maybe not....

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Aug 30 2004, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 30 2004, 06:13 PM)
QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Aug 29 2004, 02:39 PM)

How 'bout recipes for massage oils, delicious substances to be licked off skin....

Two-dollar bottle of Hershey's syrup does the trick, too. Fat-free and you get your chocolate fix. Everybody wins. laugh.gif

WHOO !!!

I'm writing that one down.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

SIGH He learns quickly. wub.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 30 2004, 04:39 PM)
Is this the M&M thread or the S&M thread? I forget.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

honey...

you make it any kind of thread you dang well please...

cuz it's woman's perogative to change her mind.....

yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif doh.gif

it already looks like we have to start a "GET A ROOM" thread for NPG & chas.......

angel.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Aug 30 2004, 07:36 PM)
We always need to get a room!! laugh.gif

Ladi, I didn't know you were at the Toronto show too! Sorry I missed meeting you!!

i wasn't able to attend RC because of the kiddies...

so we were only at the show....

i was hoping to run into alot of peeps from the message boards...

i probably did, but just didn't know it...

i'm planning on RC5 next year for sure.....

in the meantime....

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Aug 29 2004, 07:22 AM)
Yes, yes we need our own space to drool. The guys can come by and laugh at us occasionally.

Personally, I've always been more of a guitar girl, so ....

One of the first times that I saw Rush I was in the second or third row, and all I could do was stare at Alex.....*sigh*....wonderful!!

Where's Alsgalpal so we can share our fascination???

musik19.gif

Don't forget about Geddy! lol laugh.gif

trink36.gif

What women want

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question?....What do women really want?

Such a question would perplex even the most

knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone:

the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewerage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden, but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own life.

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the Bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen, lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened.

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous, intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT....make YOUR choice

before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot, knowing the answer the witch gave Arthur to his question, said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

The moral is..... If you don't let a woman have her own way....things are going to get ugly

1022.gif firedevil.gif rofl3.gif

lookin at my post..gah i need a avatar sad.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 31 2004, 09:46 AM)
I know. Did you see the date on the first post, March! Where did the year go?

Believe me, we can't believe it sometimes either.

Wow how life changes in just a few months......! wub.gif

WOMEN ARE LIKE APPLES

The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men

don't want to reach

for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and

getting hurt.

Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that

aren't as good, but easy.......

So the apples at the top think something

is wrong with them,

when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to

wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb

all the way to the top of the tree.

And... Men are like a fine wine. They start out as

grapes, and it's up to

women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn

into something

acceptable to have dinner with. pokey.gif

ohmy.gif

Women are like diesels... they take a bit to start, but once they're going, they can run a loooong time on a little fuel....

Men are like fireworks....

sizzle.....up they go..... oooh!!.....bang!!!!.... ahhhhh!!!!.....and down!!!

or...

"They're always coming and going

and going and coming....

and always too soon!

Right, girls?"

joker.gif

So glad to be a woman!!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 1 2004, 12:32 AM)

The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men
don't want to reach
for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and
getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that
aren't as good, but easy.......

So the apples at the top think something
is wrong with them,
when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to
wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb
all the way to the top of the tree.

Thank you for posting this.

To me, NPG is the topmost apple. I don't care if I fall. I could not live with myself if I didn't try to reach her.

Hi, my name is Kathryn. and I'm a Lady Rush Fan too. (actually I guess you'd call me a Teenage Girl Rush Fan-I'm only 15). Rush is by far my favorite band- I just can't get enough of them!! I've always liked them, but ever since seeing them in concert in Connecticut a few weeks ago, I've become obsessed!! I'm also obsessed with Geddy Lee. I love all three of the guys in Rush but Geddy Lee has to be my favorite. He's so multi talented and for some reason i find his voice sexy haha. (not to mention, right now my life goal is to meet Geddy Lee.)

I would like to start sending Rush fan mail...so if anyone knows of any fan mail addresses please let me know!! It would be greatly appreciated!!

all right well there's my completely boring introduction for you.

--Kathryn--

Welcome, Rose! You've found a great place for Geddy-appreciating (or Lerxst or Neil---my specialty).

I believe that you can write to the band c/o Anthem...I'll have to look and see if I can find the addy.

In the meantime, make yourself at home!

QUOTE (Rose of Romance @ Sep 1 2004, 12:08 AM)
Hi, my name is Kathryn. and I'm a Lady Rush Fan too. (actually I guess you'd call me a Teenage Girl Rush Fan-I'm only 15). Rush is by far my favorite band- I just can't get enough of them!! I've always liked them, but ever since seeing them in concert in Connecticut a few weeks ago, I've become obsessed!! I'm also obsessed with Geddy Lee. I love all three of the guys in Rush but Geddy Lee has to be my favorite. He's so multi talented and for some reason i find his voice sexy haha. (not to mention, right now my life goal is to meet Geddy Lee.)

I would like to start sending Rush fan mail...so if anyone knows of any fan mail addresses please let me know!! It would be greatly appreciated!!

all right well there's my completely boring introduction for you.

--Kathryn--

Send to their attention at SRO-Anthem in Toronto, they will forward it on smile.gif

Welcome to the board!

Archived