I'm a lady Rush Fan!!

ladirushfan80

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 4 2004, 02:09 PM)
well, i drink bud lite, tho lately ive been drinking molson canadian and labatt blue, so... laugh.gif I dont know what that shows for my intelligence wink.gif

The two Canadian beers are a step up from those American Lite beers. Drink up! trink39.gif

And you can call me whatever you like, LM. "One" or "1" seems to be the easiest to type. If I would've known so many people would have such a hard time typing my name, I would've picked something even harder! tongue.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (LunarMermaid32 @ Nov 4 2004, 07:31 PM)
OK guys, I've been a lurker, but now I'm officially in. smile.gif GeddyFinal.gif

Welcome to the Forum and The Sisterhood LunarMermaid!! laugh.gif Be sure to visit the Sisterhood Banner thread to save and upload the Sisterhood Banner as your signature smile.gif

....hehehe, I kinda sound like an infomercial there, eh?

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 4 2004, 07:54 PM)
BSG's post count in Sisterhood: 93
RushRevisited's post count in Sisterhood: 19

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif OMG!! LMFAO!!!!!!! rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 4 2004, 02:50 PM)
The two Canadian beers are a step up from those American Lite beers. Drink up!  trink39.gif

hehehe...so I've been told by um..all of my Canadian friends LOL.gif ...and quite a few of my American ones as well....lol, oops, i think i said the loud part quiet & the quiet part loud again unsure.gif laugh.gif

And you can call me whatever you like, LM. "One" or "1" seems to be the easiest to type. If I would've known so many people would have such a hard time typing my name, I would've picked something even harder!  tongue.gif  wacko.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

thanks to iluvgeddy05 and her drudging up the past i thought i'd bump this for old times sake....

OMG... i did not just say that!!!

ok... i did...

ack..

SAYIN'!!!!!

WOOT!

653.gif

whipgirl.gif

coy.gif

rofl3.gif Dude this is pretty awesome right here yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Thank God for the "I love ______" threads. I'd be stuck in a misunderstood world of my own with Geddy. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 14 2007, 12:59 AM)
That was so neat watching good friendships form right from the beginning. How cool. yes.gif Good bump Ladi.

whoda' thunk it huh?

SAYIN'!!!! yes.gif

it was kinda neat to reflect on the oh so near past!

Archived