Rush Trivia Quizzes

By-Tor Bill

Hi Fellow Rush Fans:

I'm a first time poster! I'm a 30-year Rush fan here in SE Michigan who saw the boys for the first time in 1977. A couple years ago, my wife and I took our eldest son to his first Rush concert at the DTE Energy Music Theatre (I still prefer to call it Pine Knob) and he loved it! We have three more kids that have yet to see their first shows, too!

I'm in sales but have been working on a trivia site called PeopleQuiz in my part time. We do have four Rush quizzes at the site - I invite fellow fans on this forum to give them a try. Most folks at this site could probably ace all the quizzes, just like yours truly. I do plan on adding some tougher Rush quizzes at a later date, though.

The web address is http://www.peoplequiz.com. Just click the Music category, then Progressive Rock where you'll find the Rush quizzes. We're even featuring Neil on our front page this week (and maybe beyond!)!

Many more music quizzes, too! Registered users are free to create quizzes of their own.

If the moderator considers this spam, please feel free to remove this post or I'd be happy to move it in a more appropriate box on this forum.

Finally, Where's My Thing?

By-Tor Bill

PeopleQuiz Founder and Owner

Archived