Rush in classic Rock Mag, October '04

Hero of Nobody

Nice!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I am about to go on a road trip but I will for sure be checking this out more later!!!!

Incredible reading. Thanks for posting!!!

It's my pleasure. It was hard enough to find the mag, and the copy I got must have been at the bottom of the bundle, when they toss it out of the truck to drop it off in front of the bookstore. It was in sad shape. So I had no problem pulling out pages to scan pics. I hope to find a pristine copy, to save and show my grandchildren. i hope to have grandchildren, come to think of it. Anyway, there are more articles about the band, which I will eventually get to transcribing. Hope you all enjoy them, and thanks for the warm welcome.

QUOTE (slacker @ Nov 25 2004, 04:53 AM)
Wow thank you so much...this forum is making more addicted to  2.gif ..I never thought i could be more addicted to  2.gif ..                                                                                                                                    HI MY NAME IS SLACKER I"M A RUSHOHOLIC yes.gif

Not a rushaholic til you hit 1500 posts user posted image --- Right now you are just The Seeker rofl3.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Archived