Harry Potter and the

pixey

The theory that Snape is only working for himself probably works out best because, when you think about it, how could Snape POSSIBLY explain him actions to the Order and the pro-Ministry forces? If Harry is ever able to subdue Snape after a wand battle, there is probably NOTHING he could say to really squirm out of a quick AK.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 11 2007, 09:43 PM)
sad.gif

Awwww.... what's the matter?  Do you guys need Necro to make fun of you some more to make your thread mean anything??? 

z7shysterical.gif

Hey once I saw the tour tickets are on sale the same day as the book the tour won out. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 11 2007, 09:48 PM)
sad.gif

Awwww.... what's the matter?  Do you guys need Necro to make fun of you some more to make your thread mean anything??? 

z7shysterical.gif

Hey once I saw the tour tickets are on sale the same day as the book the tour won out. rofl3.gif

That's actually SADDER. You've heard me sing and I'm sure you've heard Pags. Buy the book. Trust me.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 11 2007, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 11 2007, 09:48 PM)
sad.gif

z7shysterical.gif

That's actually SADDER. You've heard me sing and I'm sure you've heard Pags. Buy the book. Trust me.

z7shysterical.gif

Hey ya gotta point rofl3.gif Back to the book it is... 653.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 14 2007, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Feb 11 2007, 11:17 PM)
Don't you have a comic book to go play with Necro?

sad.gif

Actually... nope. I haven't bought one in awhile. But I have some old ones stashed around for emergencies. Thanks for the concern. tongue.gif

What people don't realise is Necro's whole life is a super hero comic book, just look at that avatar!!!!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif