Destiny's Child

barney_rebel

They break up to do solo careers which last no longer then a couple years, and then expect that getting back together will bring back the star appeal they once had? Nope, they are out. My only question is what is in now? All the teeniebopper music of the late 90's and early 00's seems to be on the fade, but there is nothing really coming in to take its place.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 23 2004, 09:43 AM)
Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. sarcasm.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Riv...you're killing me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 23 2004, 11:43 AM)
Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. sarcasm.gif

Yeah, no kidding. I'm all torn up.

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

You know...... I like them!!! I don't own any of their material, but I think the three of them sing incredibly well. Like or hate the music that's your choice.... but you can't knock good talent, and they have it.

Oh. And they're so damn hot. My favorite is the one who fell. I'll help you up, baby smile.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 24 2004, 08:12 AM)
You men!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

But I have to say I find it great that you guys think Beyonce is hot! It gives women like me, who are not stick figures and actually have CURVES, some hope!! applaudit.gif

Of course, I'm taken anyway wink.gif but there ya go.

Thank you!

Yeah, Destiny's Child. They did that song called...uh...

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Nov 24 2004, 07:54 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 24 2004, 08:12 AM)
You men!!!  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

But I have to say I find it great that you guys think Beyonce is hot!  It gives women like me, who are not stick figures and actually have CURVES, some hope!!  applaudit.gif

Of course, I'm taken anyway wink.gif but there ya go.

Thank you!

Amen to that!

smile.gif

Well I'm sorry ladies, but there is no Rush Brotherhood Forum. tongue.gif Not that this is a suggestion that there SHOULD be... NO. But I could pull some drooly stuff out of the sisterhood in a heartbeat. Nuff said. nasty.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 24 2004, 09:35 AM)
Well I'm sorry ladies, but there is no Rush Brotherhood Forum. tongue.gif Not that this is a suggestion that there SHOULD be... NO. But I could pull some drooly stuff out of the sisterhood in a heartbeat. Nuff said. nasty.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

That's what I'm saying. Men's equal rights lol. icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived