Rush In Rio Viewing Party

RushRevisited

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 28 2004, 11:03 AM)
It was fun. I have a small headache.

Ouch. I had a great time, thanks everyone. wink.gif

I must say that's a pretty cool thing that we all watch at the same time.

Poor, RR... sad.gif Launchpad, how are you feelin? I had so much fun, It was absolutely a blast!!!!!!! Next time, hopefully I will be healthy, and havin drinks with ya'll.... heh... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 28 2004, 01:41 PM)
Poor, RR... sad.gif Launchpad, how are you feelin? I had so much fun, It was absolutely a blast!!!!!!! Next time, hopefully I will be healthy, and havin drinks with ya'll.... heh... biggrin.gif

Thanks AGP, my head feels much better. tongue.gif

Pag, were you drinkin last night too??? ohmy.gif dood, sorry, I didnt realise.... sad.gif How are you feeling????? I had so much fun, experiencing the best parts of songs with you, and now you know what parts make me go nucking futs!!!!! Have you come down off your cloud yet from listening to Bravado, and Secret Touch? You know, if I ever get a horse again, I want to name him Bravado, that would be cool. Had a horse named Echo too. biggrin.gif Sorry, didnt mean to hijack... doh.gif

I am sooooo sad I missed this!!!! sigh...i guess this is just what happens when your spouse has a few days off and you let him get too involved with your life wink.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 28 2004, 02:22 PM)
I am sooooo sad I missed this!!!! sigh...i guess this is just what happens when your spouse has a few days off and you let him get too involved with your life wink.gif rofl3.gif

Lakeside, I am so sad you werent there too... I was bummed that you werent, but next time, will you promise to be there??? You, Trance, and me can have a blast... We could terrorise every one... laugh.gif Just kiddin... I really did miss you sad.gif How have you been?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 28 2004, 12:22 PM)

awww too bad ya weren't there! Next one ok!!! trink36.gif

Fear not, there will be another one wink.gif

We did miss you tho

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 28 2004, 02:03 PM)
Pag, were you drinkin last night too??? ohmy.gif dood, sorry, I didnt realise.... sad.gif How are you feeling????? I had so much fun, experiencing the best parts of songs with you, and now you know what parts make me go nucking futs!!!!! Have you come down off your cloud yet from listening to Bravado, and Secret Touch? You know, if I ever get a horse again, I want to name him Bravado, that would be cool. Had a horse named Echo too. biggrin.gif Sorry, didnt mean to hijack... doh.gif

You are just too cool. biggrin.gif Yeah - those parts of the show had me floating high!! The drinks sure helped!! laugh.gif

I think Bravado for a horse is an amazing name.

Wow, it just blows me away that someone thinks I am cool... Shucky darns...*blushes*

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Alsgalpal, LakesideMaiden

bekloppt.gif Girlfriend!!!!! Howarya???? rose.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 28 2004, 02:27 PM)
Fear not, there will be another one wink.gif
We did miss you tho

trink39.gif
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 28 2004, 02:26 PM)
awww too bad ya weren't there!  Next one ok!!! trink36.gif
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 28 2004, 02:24 PM)
I am sooooo sad I missed this!!!!  sigh...i guess this is just what happens when your spouse has a few days off and you let him get too involved with your life wink.gif rofl3.gif

Lakeside, I am so sad you werent there too... I was bummed that you werent, but next time, will you promise to be there??? You, Trance, and me can have a blast... We could terrorise every one... laugh.gif Just kiddin... I really did miss you sad.gif How have you been?

laugh.gif hehe, i take it there were some sisterhood topics coming up in the RiR chat again? heart.gif GeddyFinal.gif heart.gif Ive been good hon, just wicked buseh. I swear there are totally not enough hours in the day for everything I need to get done! I'm wicked sad that I missed out on this!! Its so sweet that I was missed wub.gif And next time I will SO be there!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 28 2004, 03:07 PM)
Wow, it just blows me away that someone thinks I am cool... Shucky darns...*blushes*

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Alsgalpal, LakesideMaiden

bekloppt.gif Girlfriend!!!!! Howarya???? rose.gif

bekloppt.gif hey chickie! sorry i didnt get this until after u left sad.gif i was buseh replying to the other message u left wink.gif

It just wasn't the same without ya', Darlin'. I do hope you can make the next one.

That was more fun than the Midnight Movies I used to go to in high school.

Would anyone else be interested in doing Pink Floyd's The Wall or Heavy Metal?

Please share your thoughts.

Archived