Wii thread

Slime

Getting a Wii tomorrow!!!* laugh.gif

It is going to rule so VERY hard!!! Nunchuck controller is so horribly innovative.

*That is to say, my dad is buying it. Living at home has benefits, as I'm too poor to live on my own just yet.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm continuing my quest now. My dad was home all day so I had him catch me a fish.

Lame fetch quests near the beginning RUIN games. Chrono Cross had the SAME thing happen to it.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

I'm a wolf now and I gotta get out of it

*END SPOILERS

I'll be getting one when I get a PS3 sometime next year. I really don't actually want a Wii as I hate Nintendo, but the idea of the controller is cool. Of course the PS3 controller has just as much sensitivity, but it's not being utilized yet.

How can anyone hate Nintendo? confused13.gif

I plan on getting a PS3 when some decent games come out for it, but I don't think the motion controller on it will be anything like the Wii's. From what I've seen, it's just used to tilt certain directions. The Wii is like pointing a laser pointer at the TV. Metroid on the Wii is going to own.

I just played Wii sports last night. It is so much fun! Five games plus a fitness mode are the perfect pack-in and would make for a great party game. The motion sensing Wii-mote is used heavily in all five games (boxing, baseball, bowling, golf and tennis) to great effect. With two Wii-mote controllers (with nunchuk attachment of course), the whole family can have a great time smile.gif.

Archived