What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

I’m playing through God of War. For the first few hours I was annoyed by technical limitations and mistakes, but I’m really starting to get into it now.

I could never get into that series. What I really wanna know is did anyone pick up RDR2 yet? It will take a while for my setup but hope to in the near future.

I've been playing RDR 2 a ton. It's really f***ing good! I stopped doing story missions pretty early and have mainly been hunting and doing random side missions and activities. It's probably the best open world in any game I've ever played. The level detail is stunning. There's so much stuff I've discovered just exploring on my own, and that's always the main draw for me in an open world game.

• Like 1

I’m playing through God of War. For the first few hours I was annoyed by technical limitations and mistakes, but I’m really starting to get into it now.

I could never get into that series. What I really wanna know is did anyone pick up RDR2 yet? It will take a while for my setup but hope to in the near future.

I've been playing RDR 2 a ton. It's really f***ing good! I stopped doing story missions pretty early and have mainly been hunting and doing random side missions and activities. It's probably the best open world in any game I've ever played. The level detail is stunning. There's so much stuff I've discovered just exploring on my own, and that's always the main draw for me in an open world game.

Great to see you're into it! It's a system seller for the X but alas it won't be played on that. It's been a very expensive year for gaming for me at least. What are you playing on?

Great to see you're into it! It's a system seller for the X but alas it won't be played on that. It's been a very expensive year for gaming for me at least. What are you playing on?

Original PS4. It looks great, even on that, but the PS4 sounds like it's trying to take off.

• Like 1

Playing Readum Deadum 2 like the rest of the world.

But! The Spyro The Dragon trilogy remaster just came out. I'm gonna have to hella get on enjoying the remastering of my childhood soon. :yes:

• Like 1

I bought Fallout 76, but my internet service decided to become unstable and erratic literally the minute I installed it on my PC. Comcast is coming out to the house tomorrow, and hopefully I'll finally be able to play it. Edited by KenJennings

I recently played and finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. A few too many collectathon side quests for my liking but, other than that, loved the characters, the story and the combat was amazing. Ranks alongside Chrono Trigger at my favourite JRPG. Then bought a Switch so I could play Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which took several hours to get going but bloody hell it's getting epic now.

Got back into Brutal Legend. I got it and then shelved it for a couple of years. Been working on GT6 a bit. Putting together a compendium of Mustangs. Still playing my PS3.

Red Dead Redemption 2

So. Much. Detail.

Still haven't got around to it, hopefully soon.

It's still incredible. Among the five best single player campaign experiences I've seen.

• Like 1

Up next on childhood remakes I had to buy,

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled. Always liked it better than MarioKart 64!

It could've been so much better on 60, that was a huge disappointment. Still, I will have to pick it up soon (along with Sonic)...the Trilogy needs a revisit soon as well. So much nostalgia wrapped up in Crash, amazing series.

Red Dead 2, second time. I had missed so so much. I was still kind of in disbelief at the detail and how much time it took, and that was with just playing the main story. Astonishing game, haven't been so wowed with a game since Arkham Asylum.
  • Like 1

Red Dead 2, second time. I had missed so so much. I was still kind of in disbelief at the detail and how much time it took, and that was with just playing the main story. Astonishing game, haven't been so wowed with a game since Arkham Asylum.

It's probably the last game I'm gonna get to on the PS4 Pro. Prob won't even bother with the 5 console (or any from that gen).