Howze About a U2 Listening Party?

I dont have any U2 albums, sorry confused13.gif. If I do plan on buying any, I dont think I'm going to start with HTDAAB, but one of thier earlier works with material I am more, and not so familiar with at the same time. I will sit out of this one if you hold it, sorry. Still sounds like a blast though biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 21 2004, 10:29 PM)
I dont have any U2 albums, sorry confused13.gif. If I do plan on buying any, I dont think I'm going to start with HTDAAB, but one of thier earlier works with material I am more, and not so familiar with at the same time. I will sit out of this one if you hold it, sorry. Still sounds like a blast though biggrin.gif

You should buy "Joshua Tree" and "Achtung, Baby" if nothing else.

IF you were going to buy any, that is.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 21 2004, 10:57 PM)
I'm still debating whether to get into U2 or not.  I knew a girl before in HS that was totally into U2, when I first got to know her, I had the potential to be just as big a U2 fan as Rush.  But since HS ended, it left a sour taste in my mouth for them.

Well, let me encourage you! smile.gif

There's no one like them...I'm not comparing them to Rush's awesome talent, but they are unique.

"The Joshua Tree" is one of the most important albums I've ever heard...it's widely considered one of the greats. Then they totally reinvented themselves with Achtung.

I know I'm biased...but they're worth a listen. Or two. biggrin.gif

Archived