4:20 Thread

• Please log in to reply
3396 replies to this topic

#3381 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 24082 posts
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

Yesterday afternoon me and my mates sat under a shade tree enjoying Jameson's Caskmates and cigars. I secretly wish we were blazing a fat ass jay.

Sponsored Post

#3382 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 08 May 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Yesterday afternoon me and my mates sat under a shade tree enjoying Jameson's Caskmates and cigars. I secretly wish we were blazing a fat ass jay.

:lol:

#3383 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6580 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

View Posttroutman, on 08 May 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 08 May 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 08 May 2017 - 01:19 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 26 April 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 25 April 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

I wish Marijuana didn't affect me the way it does now.  I remember the peaceful quiet enjoyment...now it just makes me paranoid....I HATE that....
Posted Image Posted Image

It hasn't happened to me yet...yet! I quite like the relaxed, small-eyed feeling that you get from MaryJane, as opposed to the effects of alcohol. Blech, now that's not a lot of fun. A drink or two or three is fine (or more on a special occasion), but I hate the feeling of getting sloppy and out of control with alcohol. Plus alcoholism runs in the family, and I don't need that crap.
But I sure like reefers!
:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

I see his point. But what ever happened to Hash? I used to enjoy it a lot more than pot.

I really can't differentiate between pot and Hash now....I know we DID a lot a hash, usually mixed in with Pot in joints...
Posted Image

Hash never made me feel uneasy like pot did a lot of the time.

Yeah, that and Opium were a REALLY mellow buzz....I used to own a "HASH Bong" Which was kinda tiny by most standards,  this is kinda how it looked, but just a 1½" plastic clear yellow cylinder with a square Acrylic clear plastic base, a hole with a normal metal cylinder, holding tip that screwed into the metal cylider, etc.  kinda like this...
Posted Image
This bong is about 2½" circular though...I could carry mine easily in my pocket...hey, it was the seventies! everything was getting smaller!  I had a concert kit too!
Posted ImagePosted Image
I don't remember mine having a lighter in it, but I kept a BIC lighter in my pocket at all times at that time!  It had a different roach clip also, and my kit had 'Big Ben' papers in it.
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 08 May 2017 - 05:57 PM.

#3384 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 08 May 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I wish Marijuana didn't affect me the way it does now.  I remember the peaceful quiet enjoyment...now it just makes me paranoid....I HATE that....

It hasn't happened to me yet...yet! I quite like the relaxed, small-eyed feeling that you get from MaryJane, as opposed to the effects of alcohol. Blech, now that's not a lot of fun. A drink or two or three is fine (or more on a special occasion), but I hate the feeling of getting sloppy and out of control with alcohol. Plus alcoholism runs in the family, and I don't need that crap.
But I sure like reefers!

I see his point. But what ever happened to Hash? I used to enjoy it a lot more than pot.

I really can't differentiate between pot and Hash now....I know we DID a lot a hash, usually mixed in with Pot in joints...
Posted Image

Yeah, that and Opium were a REALLY mellow buzz....I used to own a "HASH Bong" Which was kinda tiny by most standards,  this is kinda how it looked, but just a 1½" plastic clear yellow cylinder with a square Acrylic clear plastic base, a hole with a normal metal cylinder, holding tip that screwed into the metal cylider, etc.  kinda like this...
Posted Image
This bong is about 2½" circular though...I could carry mine easily in my pocket...hey, it was the seventies! everything was getting smaller!  I had a concert kit too!
Posted ImagePosted Image
I don't remember mine having a lighter in it, but I kept a BIC lighter in my pocket at all times at that time!  It had a different roach clip also, and my kit had 'Big Ben' papers in it.
Posted Image

if memory serves,

We would put some on a safety pin. Light it and stick it under a glass and then breath in the smoke. :codger:

#3385 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6580 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

View Posttroutman, on 08 May 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 08 May 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

But I sure like reefers!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

if memory serves,

We would put some on a safety pin. Light it and stick it under a glass and then breath in the smoke. :codger:

We used to call that 'Glassin' it' I used an old piece of board, and three pins with heads and a screen stretched over them and an old jelly jar used for self canning.  I have a pic, but that's not for public viewing!
Posted Image

#3386 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

I really don't know where else to put this...enjoy!

#3387 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6211 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

Just had some gorilla glue.. gonna lay down on the ceiling with headphones after I fold the dishes..

#3388 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

visually compelling, aurally...whatever, put on Floyd:

Edited by vaportrailer, 23 June 2017 - 03:40 PM.

#3389 That One Guy

That One Guy

Straight Outta Sunnyvale

• Members *
  • 22229 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

I very nearly bought Caskmates the other day. Is it good?

#3390 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 24082 posts
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 23 June 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

I very nearly bought Caskmates the other day. Is it good?
Yes!

#3391 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

Uh...sorry, I'm a little early. I can wait outside if you want...No? It's cool?
Well all right then!
:smoke:

#3392 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 54072 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

Down here in Cabo San Lucas I was passing through an empty pool area and was greeted by the wafting smell of ganja.  I came across a group of twenty-somethings huddled in an alcove enjoying a fat one and I had to smile.

Not sure what the laws are here, though, and I thought they may have been taking a bit of a risk.

#3393 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

By-Tor on the Bayou

• Members
  • 17137 posts
  • Interests:Music, building interesting projects, scotch

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

Smile and wave

#3394 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:21 AM

Due to a shitty little white worm, the homegrown came in early this year. A couple more weeks would've been nice, but c'est la vie.
Tried two new plants: "Critical Kush" and "Turkish Delight". Pleased to report that both work very nicely! :ebert:

#3395 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:00 PM

Boy, that Black Friday thread is a real bummer. Don't know why I wandered in there.
Gotta cheer myself up here.

This could work:

Yep. :)

:smoke: :ebert:

#3396 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

You can actually shave using only the guitar sound from Spirit in the Sky - and perhaps some hot water.

And that is one stoned bass line.

#3397 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3905 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:20 PM

Well, look what time it is... :smoke:

Great tune and whatta singer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users