Ozric Tentacles

tangy

In case anyone here doesn't know, The Ozrics' home in Colorado fell victim to the wildfires this summer. They lost most of everything, including equipment and master tapes. Google search for the Ozrics forum for more info about helping them get through this rough time.

QUOTE (marblesmike @ Sep 17 2012, 08:39 PM)
In case anyone here doesn't know, The Ozrics' home in Colorado fell victim to the wildfires this summer. They lost most of everything, including equipment and master tapes. Google search for the Ozrics forum for more info about helping them get through this rough time.

wow, that really sucks. i lurk and very occasionally post at the ozrics forum, i recall seeing you post over there too.

i saw the thread about the high park fire and that is was near their house but did not know they burned down. sad.gif super bummer.

i was moving from colorado at approximately the same time they were moving there. i hope they were insured although i can tell you when a house i owned burned to the ground in colorado i learned what those guys are really like. insurance companies that is.

really, really bad news. sad.gif

QUOTE (marblesmike @ Sep 17 2012, 08:39 PM)

thanks for letting me know.

from Brandi as posted on the ozrics forum

Hi All,

We can not thank you enough for your kind words and concern during this difficult time.

On this solstice, Friday, June 22nd, 2012, our lovely mountain Erpland burnt to the ground,

taking with it all of our archives, photos, masters, studio equipment, artwork, a ton of instruments, the list goes on and on.

sad.gif fists crying.gif this sucks.

wow this sucks
  • Like 1

Like the turd in the punchbowl that is trf this thread floats again.

The new disc technicians of the sacred is great!

Hahaha! I like the old "shit" Tang. I actually have that rare cd box set. The one with the cereal art on the cardboard box.

Vitamin enhanced!

They truly were a different band back then. Eds brother is dead and joie and merv went off to eat static. I think both of them are on the last dvd though. Somerset?

Ozrics are a top 5 group for me so in my eyes.....

• Like 1

Hahaha! I like the old "shit" Tang. I actually have that rare cd box set. The one with the cereal art on the cardboard box.

Vitamin enhanced!

They truly were a different band back then. Eds brother is dead and joie and merv went off to eat static. I think both of them are on the last dvd though. Somerset?

Wow Tang! I didn't know they were your TOP 5. Nothing wrong with that! I was REALLY into the old stuff. I still have it all! I think I just stopped buying their last like three records!!

I think I have that dvd!

They are a great band dude.

Vitamin enhanced!

Wow Tang! I didn't know they were your TOP 5. Nothing wrong with that! I was REALLY into the old stuff. I still have it all! I think I just stopped buying their last like three records!!

I think I have that dvd!

They are a great band dude.

They are a great band and i am a crazy old chimp...