Gonna Do It!!!

Alsgalpal

I am going to not fear the consequences of spending frivolously, and I am going to buy 2.gif IN RIO dvd this week when I am up at my dads. 1022.gif So, what is the first thing I should look for on the dvd????? Tell me .... Tell me.... 653.gif common001.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out the wacky guy who's gone to the concert with a plaster cast on his arm....he makes me laugh every time I see him.

Song...By-Tor/Cygnus X-1/Working Man......AMAZING ..play ot LOUD...love it.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Nov 20 2004, 04:31 PM)
Well, for you AGP, go to Secret Touch. There are a lot of shots of a hot and sweaty Alex wailing away on his guitar during the ending jam. wink.gif

Thats a favorite song of mine too... I guess I am gonna have to watch it alone???? laugh.gif

Check out the 2nd disc and watch The Boys In Brazil. Great!!!

Especially near the end where you can learn where My Shrimp Cot gets the username from. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Nov 20 2004, 05:52 PM)
AGP how is buying RIR "spending frivolousy?" You're a 2.gif fan dammit!!! RIR should be required watching material! Shame on you for not owning it yet! pokey.gif You are making a HUGE mistake if you don't get it.

Yeah really! What's the matter with you!!!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (o baterista @ Nov 20 2004, 06:02 PM)
Yeah , Boy's in Brazil , not the movie either, Watch out for that "second hand smoke".(Alex).The girl doing the interview at the press conference sounds like a Nazi" vhere is Neil?" what have you done with Neil ?tell us NOW..... cool10.gif

The Boys in Brazil is a really good documentary. I enjoyed watching it. yes.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 20 2004, 05:36 PM)
You'll LOVE it, K! Enjoy!!!
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif AlexFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif chickendance.gif cheer.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

Thanks, S! I will enjoy, I a POSITIVE of that. I haven't bought it yet for "H" reasons, some of you know what that means. laugh.gif I am hoping to get it Monday, and watch it that night. I will have to make sure my little girls are in bed, so I wont have to leave my spot. How do I find the easter eggs? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 20 2004, 04:33 PM)
I have to hold up my hand and say I haven't got it on DVD yet either although my wife has promised me it for Christmas. Looking forward to getting it, especially since we've just got surround sound.

You'll love it on surround sound Slaine....it rocks!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 20 2004, 05:44 PM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  AlexFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  chickendance.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif

Yes you really will. You should try to get some DVD boots as well. I hear those are really good. I should be getting the Radio City Music Hall DVD boot soon. 653.gif

Man I wouldn't mind checking that out! biggrin.gif

i really enjoy Niel's solo O Baterista, Geddy and Alex's acoustic rendition of Resist and 2112 overture/temples. That section is really good. Be sure to watch Alex's rant during La Villa Strangiato and the sing along during YYZ!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 20 2004, 06:15 PM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  AlexFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  chickendance.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif

Thanks, S! I will enjoy, I a POSITIVE of that. I haven't bought it yet for "H" reasons, some of you know what that means. laugh.gif I am hoping to get it Monday, and watch it that night. I will have to make sure my little girls are in bed, so I wont have to leave my spot. How do I find the easter eggs? confused13.gif

From RushinRio.com

RUSH IN RIO

HIDDEN FEATURES

Instructions on how to find "Anthem"

On Disk 2

On the main menu, press 2

Once you get picture for the drum solo, press menu

You're back at the main menu... Press 1

Once you get picture for YYZ, press menu

You're back at the main menu... Press 1

Once you get picture for YYZ press menu

You're back at the main menu... Press 2

Once you get picture for the drum solo press menu

You're back at the main menu and it now shows "Special Bonus: Anthem 1975."

Instructions on how to find "The By-Tor Movie"

On Disk 2

Listen for the reference by Alex during the documentary and press enter.

I'm so happy for you, AGP! Will you be able to log on here while you watch it?

Archived