2112 sightings

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 19 2004, 01:08 PM)
I found the Japanese characters for '2112'. Could make a cool avatar or sig pic. Get 'em while they're hot!

http://web.mit.edu/jpnet/ji/gifs/200x200/2112.gif

That would also make a cool tattoo, and our tattoo guy has an apprentice who is only allowed to do Chinese/Japanese symbols(and he wants to give us each one).HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM?? Thanks Jack.

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushfreak @ Nov 20 2004, 05:40 PM)
I found the Japanese characters for '2112'. Could make a cool avatar or sig pic. Get 'em while they're hot!

That would also make a cool tattoo, and our tattoo guy has an apprentice who is only allowed to do Chinese/Japanese symbols(and he wants to give us each one).HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM?? Thanks Jack.

That would make a sweet tattoo. Maybe I'll get it firedevil.gif

I'd make sure it really means 2112 first - it may mean "I hump sheep" or something and it's on you forever laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 20 2004, 06:01 PM)

I'd make sure it really means 2112 first - it may mean "I hump sheep" or something and it's on you forever laugh.gif

That would be really weird man... I think it would be funny if it said Rush sucks laugh.gif That would really suck for him.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 20 2004, 10:19 PM)
So...does your car drive better now, Kazz?

If my Red wanna-be Barchetta would hold that much gas, I would put that much in on purpose every time.

"Hi, I'd like $21.12 on pump 2, please. smile.gif"

That's not a bad Idea! I'm gonna do it tomorrow! Not a problem holding it here, since the cheap stuff is almost $2.50 a gallon.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 21 2004, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 20 2004, 10:19 PM)
So...does your car drive better now, Kazz?

If my Red wanna-be Barchetta would hold that much gas, I would put that much in on purpose every time.

"Hi, I'd like $21.12 on pump 2, please.  smile.gif"

That's not a bad Idea! I'm gonna do it tomorrow! Not a problem holding it here, since the cheap stuff is almost $2.50 a gallon.

wow, I only paid $1.85 too...

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 20 2004, 10:37 PM)
OOOOOHHHHH! That's a beautiful place. yes.gif You hafta pay lots to live there from what I hear. The ocean is so awesome. I hope I get to see it again some day.

Well, you don't live that far! no.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 20 2004, 06:01 PM)

I'd make sure it really means 2112 first - it may mean "I hump sheep" or something and it's on you forever laugh.gifUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 21 2004, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (yyz @ Nov 21 2004, 10:19 AM)
I think I will get a tattoo. Just like this....2.gif

How are you going to get it to flash on and off like that all the time though confused13.gif

Yeah, that'd be one heck of a tattoo artist to make it do that. But, um, wouldn't that keep you awake at night....all of that flashing?

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 21 2004, 07:20 PM)

How are you going to get it to flash on and off like that all the time though confused13.gif

Yeah, that'd be one heck of a tattoo artist to make it do that. But, um, wouldn't that keep you awake at night....all of that flashing?

I saw a taxi cab numbered 2112 today. WICKED!!! biggrin.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 21 2004, 08:20 PM)

My neighbor can do it. firedevil.gif

The closest thing I've had to a 2112 sighting was this past weekend. The "Iron Bowl" is the classic rivalry (University of Alabama vs. Auburn University) football game here in the Heart of Dixie. We are Auburn fans (War Eagle!) at my house, and so we were really hoping they'd win, which they did. The score stood at 21-6 and then Alabama scored another touchdown in the closing minutes. My husband was a bit miffed that Auburn let Bama score...but I was excited because the score was then 21-12. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

But dang if they didn't get the PAT, so the final score was 21-13.

Archived