Autographs (real)

tatudbassman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushfreak @ Nov 16 2004, 11:20 PM)
Ask them. That's what I did, although I will prob. never get Neil's(It's the Holy Grail of sigs yes.gif ) Love your name BTW. 1022.gif

Exactly! I have Ged's and Alex's. I don't expect to ever get Neil's. I'll have to scan my CP tourbook where they signed it. There was someone on here who said they met Neil and got his autograph. I can't remember who.

Step Forward biggrin.gif

Edited to [yet again] correct my horrible typing.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 17 2004, 09:28 AM)
Ask them. That's what I did, although I will prob. never get Neil's(It's the Holy Grail of sigs yes.gif ) Love your name BTW. 1022.gif

Exactly! I have Ged's and Alex's. I don't expect to ever get Neil's. I'll have to scan my CP tourbook where they signed it. There was someone on here who said they met Neil and got his autograph. I can't remember who.

Step Forward biggrin.gif

I have Alex's, Geddy's AND Neil's on a guitar hanging on my wall.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 17 2004, 09:26 AM)

Step Forward biggrin.gif

drool1.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 17 2004, 10:26 AM)

Step Forward biggrin.gif

You suck!!! laugh.gif

How awesome! Is this something they did in person for you, or did you aquire it? If Neil himself signed it for you -- that's a rare gem, bro. I hope that guitar is behind something 3 inches thick and bullet proof. cool.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 17 2004, 07:53 AM)

Step Forward biggrin.gif

You suck!!! laugh.gif

How awesome! Is this something they did in person for you, or did you aquire it? If Neil himself signed it for you -- that's a rare gem, bro. I hope that guitar is behind something 3 inches thick and bullet proof. cool.gif

You better hope its bulletproof. If I ever see it you can be sure I'm gonna start laying into it with my AK rofl3.gif

if i even got a chance to met any of the guys or even get an autograph i would probably pull a "Wayne's World"- I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Nov 17 2004, 12:10 PM)
if i even got a chance to met any of the guys or even get an autograph i would probably pull a "Wayne's World"- I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

My entire conversations with Geddy and Alex as I shook each of their hands:

To Geddy: "Where's Neil?"

His answer: "He has an aversion for... people."

To Alex: "Who comes up with all that crazy shit you guys do on stage?"

His answer: "hehehe"

End of meeting. The gorilla following close behind them saw firmly to that.

Step Forward biggrin.gif

Wow! How'd you manage that RR?

laugh.gif autographs are mad kewl...i myself have one of all three of them, that my hubbeh obtained for me off eBay...tho, i would have rather've gotten the autograph in person wink.gif here's a piccy of it biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Rush%20Misc/myvdaypresent.jpg

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 17 2004, 11:29 AM)
To Geddy: "Where's Neil?"
His answer: "He has an aversion for... people."

He just hasn't met the right people.

Person.

ME!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 17 2004, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 17 2004, 11:29 AM)
To Geddy:  "Where's Neil?"
His answer:  "He has an aversion for... people."

He just hasn't met the right people.

Person.

ME!

tongue.gif

laugh.gif hehehe Got that right hon! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 17 2004, 01:37 PM)
laugh.gif autographs are mad kewl...i myself have one of all three of them, that my hubbeh obtained for me off eBay...tho, i would have rather've gotten the autograph in person wink.gif here's a piccy of it biggrin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Rush%20Misc/myvdaypresent.jpg

Nice man.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 17 2004, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 17 2004, 01:57 PM)
One Click Rush Memorabilia Search On Ebay

I dare someone to get the holographic belt buckle.

....holographic belt buckle?? am i missing something here??? confused13.gif

QUOTE (yyz @ Nov 17 2004, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 17 2004, 01:37 PM)
laugh.gif autographs are mad kewl...i myself have one of all three of them, that my hubbeh obtained for me off eBay...tho, i would have rather've gotten the autograph in person wink.gif  here's a piccy of it  biggrin.gif

Nice man.

thanks dude laugh.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 17 2004, 12:29 PM)
[/quote]
To Alex: "Who comes up with all that crazy shit you guys do on stage?"
His answer: "hehehe"

Yeah, that sound like Lerxst all right laugh.gif

Hey everyone. I don't have a lot of time now, but quickly - I have several of Neil's. He is the only one I collect. First thing - BEWARE OF RUSH AUTOGRAPHS ON EBAY!!!!! The majority, especially of Neil's are fake!!! I can't stress this enough. I really hate to burst your bubble YYZ, but that is NOT Neil's autograph on that lp cover - not even close. I can add more later, and would be happy to help. Greg

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Nov 17 2004, 05:37 PM)
Hey everyone. I don't have a lot of time now, but quickly - I have several of Neil's. He is the only one I collect. First thing - BEWARE OF RUSH AUTOGRAPHS ON EBAY!!!!! The majority, especially of Neil's are fake!!! I can't stress this enough. I really hate to burst your bubble YYZ, but that is NOT Neil's autograph on that lp cover - not even close. I can add more later, and would be happy to help. Greg

??? 'not YYZ's bubble ur burstin' Syrinx sad.gif I got a COA with the LP when i got it off eBay.... sad.gif can u PM me so we can chat about this?

Archived