HOUSE

ladirushfan80

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good episode.

And the portrayal of the boy with autism was VERY realistic and true-to-life. So, those of you who saw it can see a little bit about what life can be like for these kids and their families.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 26 2006, 09:21 PM)
Another good episode.

And the portrayal of the boy with autism was VERY realistic and true-to-life.  So, those of you who saw it can see a little bit about what life can be like for these kids and their families.

I LOVED this one. Particularly the ending where the boy gave House his PSP (or whatever those things are laugh.gif)

And where they "communicated" with the nitrous oxide. Very cool one tonight.

Edited by Trance

QUOTE (Trance @ Sep 26 2006, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 26 2006, 09:21 PM)
Another good episode.

And the portrayal of the boy with autism was VERY realistic and true-to-life.  So, those of you who saw it can see a little bit about what life can be like for these kids and their families.

I LOVED this one. Particularly the ending where the boy gave House his PSP (or whatever those things are laugh.gif)

And where they "communicated" with the nitrous oxide. Very cool one tonight.

yes.gif

i watched gilmore girls instead...(season premiere)

or rather....i TRIED watching it... i fell asleep!!!!!!!! LOL

i'll play catch up later today probably!!!!!!!!

doh.gif forgot to tape.... it was a busy day and yet not much got acomplished, it just flew by and was gone before I knew it....

fists crying.gif

I had it programmed but the tape wasn't cued so I forgot to push the ready button doh.gif

Edited by chaotica

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 27 2006, 08:38 AM)
doh.gif forgot to tape.... it was a busy day and yet not much got acomplished, it just flew by and was gone before I knew it....

fists crying.gif

I had it programmed but the tape wasn't cued so I forgot to push the ready button doh.gif

i've got it on my Tivo...

i can put it onto a DVD for you...

i would put it on VHS, but my VHS player isn't working all that swell right now...

i guess it's starving for attention becasue it keeps eating tapes...

but if you have a dvd player, i can record it for you and send it in the mail ASAP!!

lemme know....

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 27 2006, 11:38 PM)
LRF, do you have the season premiere episode on Tivo? I missed it, you know. sad.gif

yes.gif ...i have all the episodes saved...(uh...that would be 4)

i would be happy to put any or all of them on a dvd for you.....

and what's up with the show not being on until october something because of the stoopid world series???? ( wink.gif )

i watched this weeks episode last night...and i tell you......it was the best one yet!!

..."I'm eating the red berries..."

laugh.gif

Okay, can I just go all girly and say that I watched the ep in season 2 when House and Stacy were in the hotel in Baltimore...

Wow...seeing him kiss someone was really... firedevil.gif drool1.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 29 2006, 09:58 PM)
Okay, can I just go all girly and say that I watched the ep in season 2 when House and Stacy were in the hotel in Baltimore...

Wow...seeing him kiss someone was really... firedevil.gif drool1.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif That was a good episode yes.gif

I like the part where he draws on the walls of the airport.

So let me ask you this.... are you for him and Cameron getting together? Or against. I read some spoilers about this but I would have to find them again.

I'm kind of against him and Cameron being an item. At first I was dying for them to get together, but now I see that she's way too needy.

He needs a woman, not a girl. I really liked Sela Ward's character with him. He needs someone with some fire, you know?

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 29 2006, 10:23 PM)
I'm kind of against him and Cameron being an item. At first I was dying for them to get together, but now I see that she's way too needy.

He needs a woman, not a girl. I really liked Sela Ward's character with him. He needs someone with some fire, you know?

I do. . . but I like how they are having Cameron stand up to him more, know what I mean? Before she was all puppy dog eyes and such.

Who knows where they will go with it? So many choices they can make biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Sep 29 2006, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 29 2006, 10:23 PM)

I do. . . but I like how they are having Cameron stand up to him more, know what I mean? Before she was all puppy dog eyes and such.

Who knows where they will go with it? So many choices they can make biggrin.gif

True. Good point about Cameron.

I can't wait to see what they do next. biggrin.gif

i'd love to see Sela Wards character come back... or bring someone else in, whose NOT 'almost 18'..

i don't want to see house and cameron hook up....

i'd rather they bring someone else from outside the hospital into the scene.....

It's kind of funny to me that you gals see Hugh Laurie the old stalwart of BBC comedy shows of the 80s like Blackadder and Fry and Laurie as some kind of sex symbol... He's not got that kind of rep over here believe it or not, he's played too many upper crust idiots for that, or maybe it's just the Brit guy/North American woman factor coming into play...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 30 2006, 01:00 PM)
It's kind of funny to me that you gals see Hugh Laurie the old stalwart of BBC comedy shows of the 80s like Blackadder and Fry and Laurie as some kind of sex symbol... He's not got that kind of rep over here believe it or not, he's played too many upper crust idiots for that, or maybe it's just the Brit guy/North American woman factor coming into play...

laugh.gif

I can understand that, treeduck. Here's the Hugh you remember:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1195000/images/_1196221_laurie150.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40057000/jpg/_40057813_fryandlaurie_bbc_300x220.jpg

But see, now he looks like this:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/11/18/Hugh_Laurie_gallery__296x400,0.jpghttp://seattlebonvivant.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/hugh_laurie_1.jpg

Besides, women DO care about more than looks alone. I've taken plenty of flak about finding Neil attractive. It's about the attitude, too, and Hugh Laurie (as House) has that "magnificent bastard" quality. (Thanks, Jack Aubrey laugh.gif)

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 2 2006, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 30 2006, 01:00 PM)

laugh.gif

I can understand that, treeduck. Here's the Hugh you remember:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1195000/images/_1196221_laurie150.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40057000/jpg/_40057813_fryandlaurie_bbc_300x220.jpg

But see, now he looks like this:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/11/18/Hugh_Laurie_gallery__296x400,0.jpghttp://seattlebonvivant.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/hugh_laurie_1.jpg

Besides, women DO care about more than looks alone. I've taken plenty of flak about finding Neil attractive. It's about the attitude, too, and Hugh Laurie (as House) has that "magnificent bastard" quality. (Thanks, Jack Aubrey laugh.gif)

He just looks the same to me...except older.

laugh.gif

but then a guy's just a guy anyway...

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 2 2006, 03:31 PM)
Yeah...you just don't get it. rofl3.gif

Back me up here, gals. laugh.gif

i'll back ya up GG!!

i never Hugh in any other stuff....except for Stuart Little, that is... what a dork he was in that!! laugh.gif but i didn't start watching House and say..." hey isn't that the guy from stuart little..." it was way later after the show started that i found that out...and then found his other work...

so he was virtually a nobody to me before House....and his character is this tuff i don't give shit attitude kinda guy.....but he cares just enough to be able to solve his cases.....cuz, if he didn't care at least a little, he wouldn't be who he is...a great doctor....and he wouldn't be solvin any cases....

so his tough exterior.... his vibrant, beautiful blue eyes... his "american accented" voice.... and he's witty, & intelligent to boot!

he's one of those guys women like us want to "fix"!! laugh.gif you can see he's broken somewhere deep down inside....that there's a softy in there needing, wanting to come out...and it just so happens that we want to be the ones to help break that shell!!! laugh.gif

at least...i know I do.... yes.gif

now i'm bummed....

NEWS

Repeat of "Who's Your Daddy?" on Oct. 4th 9/8c.

After baseball, HOUSE returns to its regular time 9/8c on Oct. 31st.

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 3 2006, 06:06 AM)
now i'm bummed....

NEWS
Repeat of "Who's Your Daddy?" on Oct. 4th 9/8c.
After baseball, HOUSE returns to its regular time 9/8c on Oct. 31st.
fists crying.gif

This makes me very angry. Very angry indeed. angry.gif