Heya all new members

Moonraker

Heya all new members to this forum, it is great to see our numbers growing all the time and having more and more people find thier home here. There are definatly a lot of eager people coming in that want to talk Rush. I just have one request for you guys, and that is to visit this site and watch this very informative flash movie.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

Though this movie is in reference to a Half Life forum, I feel it has some bearing for every forum and topic biggrin.gif. Oh, and if some have seen this movie before, I have posted it here, but searching through old threads for the last half hour has come up nothing so I just thought I would show it again

Welcome again bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 16 2004, 01:49 AM)
Heya all new members to this forum, it is great to see our numbers growing all the time and having more and more people find thier home here. There are definatly a lot of eager people coming in that want to talk Rush. I just have one request for you guys, and that is to visit this site and watch this very informative flash movie.

Though this movie is in reference to a Half Life forum, I feel it has some bearing for every forum and topic biggrin.gif. Oh, and if some have seen this movie before, I have posted it here, but searching through old threads for the last half hour has come up nothing so I just thought I would show it again

Welcome again bekloppt.gif

I can't view it when behind the firewall at work. sad.gif I'll have to check it out tonight.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 16 2004, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 16 2004, 01:49 AM)
Heya all new members to this forum, it is great to see our numbers growing all the time and having more and more people find thier home here.  There are definatly a lot of eager people coming in that want to talk Rush.  I just have one request for you guys, and that is to visit this site and watch this very informative flash movie.

Though this movie is in reference to a Half Life forum, I feel it has some bearing for every forum and topic  biggrin.gif.  Oh, and if some have seen this movie before, I have posted it here, but searching through old threads for the last half hour has come up nothing so I just thought I would show it again

Welcome again  bekloppt.gif

I can't view it when behind the firewall at work. sad.gif I'll have to check it out tonight.

I finally viewed this thing laugh.gif

It's great!!

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Nov 16 2004, 08:04 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 16 2004, 02:18 AM)
Very nice, Moonraker.  smile.gif

And I am having a terrible time keeping up with Y'all.  So many new threads and so little time...

Same here!! sad.gif

Man... if that's not the understatement of the year! wacko.gif

many new threads and so so so little time sad.gif

Oh well... one does what one can. smile.gif

Oh Yea, nicely done Moon new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 16 2004, 02:18 AM)
Very nice, Moonraker. smile.gif

And I am having a terrible time keeping up with Y'all. So many new threads and so little time...

Indeed. My ISP goes down for a couple days, and I hardly recongnise the place. sad.gif Welcome all newbies. I am the resident silly. JK.... I am really just nucking futs, and wanting to drag everyone into my world. wink.gif

Archived