I love Kid Gloves

Soni

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 1 2006, 02:22 PM)
Yes, it is.

But, when I read the title to this thread, and seeing it's in NWW, I thought you meant our friend/member, Kid Gloves wink.gif  unsure.gif

of coarse he is talking about the member, he's just trying to be cute. soni is clearly talking a bout katie, cause if i was 20 years younger and single i would be hitting on her. tongue.gif of coarse ill be 42 in a month and im happily married so go soni ! 1022.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 1 2006, 07:44 PM)
Yes, it is.

But, when I read the title to this thread, and seeing it's in NWW, I thought you meant our friend/member, Kid Gloves wink.gif  unsure.gif

of coarse he is talking about the member, he's just trying to be cute. soni is clearly talking a bout katie, cause if i was 20 years younger and single i would be hitting on her. tongue.gif of coarse ill be 42 in a month and im happily married so go soni ! 1022.gif laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 2 2006, 12:44 AM)
Yes, it is.

Kid_Gloves? Katie? who? cool.gif

QUOTE (Sonilink @ Sep 2 2006, 10:35 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 2 2006, 12:44 AM)
Yes, it is.

Kid_Gloves? Katie? who? cool.gif

eyesre4.gif

oh please...

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Sep 3 2006, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 3 2006, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Sep 3 2006, 12:08 PM)
I love Kid Gloves the song.

Didn't know that was possible. confused13.gif

Harsh man! tongue.gif

Well ok, it's better than Bravado. And I knew one could "like" it.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 3 2006, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Sep 3 2006, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 3 2006, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Sep 3 2006, 12:08 PM)
I love Kid Gloves the song.

Didn't know that was possible. confused13.gif

Harsh man! tongue.gif

Well ok, it's better than Bravado. And I knew one could "like" it.

ph34r.gif

angry.gif

bd.gif

Agreed. Kid Gloves is one of the finest Rush songs ever recorded. Catchy lyric, and really cool beat. Alex's guitar solo is one of his finest ever.....timeless! To me, Kid Gloves still sounds fresh some 22 years later.....I think that's incredible.

tongue.gif Katie is one've the finest Rush songs ever.

Archived