The Necromancer

which Rush song is better?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. which Rush song is better?

• Fly by Night
    • Lakeside Park
    • Farewell to Kings
    • Closer to the Heart

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 15 2004, 07:23 PM)
Not quite sure the basis of this poll confused13.gif

This wouldnt happen to be the necromancer we all know, or was that 'the necromancer'

I don't think it is Moony....the other Necro...would either write common001.gif or NeilFinal.gif or anything that was less than 1 word lol rofl3.gif but I don't think it's him....

confused13.gif Interesting choice of just 4 songs, but nonetheless I voted for Fly By Night just over Farewell to Kings. Like the band themselves, I'm a bit sick of Closer to the Heart...it was never one of my favourites anyway. bekloppt.gif

Difficult choice, difficult choice.

I love all four of those songs as they were among some of the first I ever heard.

in the end I had to plump for A Farewell to Kings. In my opinion, it is one of the instances of Rush at their most grandiose and majestic.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 15 2004, 09:32 PM)

This wouldnt happen to be the necromancer we all know, or was that 'the necromancer'

I don't think it is Moony....the other Necro...would either write common001.gif or NeilFinal.gif or anything that was less than 1 word lol rofl3.gif but I don't think it's him....

Plus the Other necro said he saw Rush in Boston while this guy says Darien Lake which is in Western NY state....

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Nov 16 2004, 10:34 AM)

Plus the Other necro said he saw Rush in Boston while this guy says Darien Lake which is in Western NY state....

Quite true there.... 2.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Nov 16 2004, 12:34 PM)

Yeah but the necro is cool, I wonder where he's been? 1022.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 16 2004, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Nov 16 2004, 12:34 PM)

Yeah but the necro is cool, I wonder where he's been? 1022.gif

It's just not the same when I do it...Come Back little Necro!! 1022.gif

Nice for the post count though!!

Archived