Introducing myself

ILuvMyDrummer

Hey guys, whats up? I just joined and I want to introduce myself to all of you in the Rush Sisterhood. My name is Jet, I'm 17 (almost 18) and I'm from So. California. A long time ago I didn't used to like Rush, because I wouldn't give it a chance and I was a closed-minded little kid, but I work with some people who love Rush, and my best friend is a huge Rush fan, so I kinda got forced to listen to it, fortunatly. I got to where I love it! 1022.gif What was I thinking before?? Also, my friends band plays a medley of The Spirit of Radio and Tom Sawyer, and oh man, it's soo cool, they totally rock, they helped me get into Rush too.

I am a drummer, so Niel is like my hero NeilFinal.gif I'm in a band called Crash (our website is www.CrashRock.com <---our old site is up right now, hasnt been updated in ages, we're having trouble with hosting and stuff so the current one will be up soon). We don't do any Rush songs, we arent that good. Well alright, I'll quit talking now, talk to ya guys later ROCK N ROLL 1022.gif

Jet

Welcome, Jet! Great to have you.

Check out our Sisterhood banner thread...if you like it, feel free to use it in your sig.

smile.gif Let me know if there's anything you need.

GG

Welcome! I'm 17 as well and I play the drums too.....hey at least you guys have gigs and stuff.....my band ain't getting anywhere these days. Be sure to go to the music section and post your kit in the drummers kit section, if you have any pics....you can find mine there. RUSH ON! trink36.gif

Welcome bekloppt.gif ...I'm fairly new, but I'm on here at least once a day...very topical and interesting stuff....you even learn something too. Fab site new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I like ladies who can play musical instruments. wub.gif not enough of them around.

http://smilies.cw08.calibra-web.de/html/images/smilies/schilder/00000732.gif

bekloppt.gif Welcome to The Forum Jet!! Glad to have another Female Musician here! Totally kewl! laugh.gif

Hey everyone!! biggrin.gif

RickyRob - Whoaaa, awesome, no, I dont think I've ever seen that before (and i work in a music store, sad) Do you know where I can get it, looks like something I definitly NEED! NeilFinal.gif

Xanadu66 - Thanks for the compliment, wow, if a Rush fan thinks we're good, then that's a great compliment....thanks! 1022.gif

Archived