check your caller id....

ladirushfan80

i was checking my caller id this morning...

and the name on the ID said JACOBS LADDER C....

i thought i might save the caller just for RUSH purposes...(hopeless...)

i have no idea who the person is either.....i guess i should check my answering machine next too see if they left a message..... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 13 2004, 11:41 AM)

i have no idea who the person is either.....i guess i should check my answering machine next too see if they left a message..... biggrin.gif

Oh, that's a bit low and ominous!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 13 2004, 06:41 AM)

laugh.gif whoa dude! now thats pretty f*cked up! I'd like to see that on my caller id!! bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 13 2004, 07:19 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 13 2004, 11:41 AM)

Oh, that's a bit low and ominous!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

i decided to check the internet yellow pages....because it was a local number for my area...

and no business came up

kinda odd because THEN i did a reverse lookup where you type in the number, and it locates the address and/or person who has that number listed....

i found a residence, with a totally different name then the one that came up on the caller ID.......

(now i know where you live jabobs ladder......)

things that make you go ...hmmm......

definately desitiny.......

Slightly off topic but cool..........

I work with some high tech optical equipment from Gerber Coburn. My SGX Generator is used to cut the curves into lenses before polishing and it uses a carbide blade to do the job. each blade gets about 1000 cuts before it needs to be resharpened. One day i noticed while i was cutting a lens that my lens count was at 665. Jokingly i said "this left eye will be a problem" because it will be cut number 666. we all got a good laugh about it. When i started to cut the left eye, the counter jumped to 667!!! i couldnt believe they programed the machine that way. Then sometime later, i needed some tech support to get into a secret menu on the same machine. The maintanance menu is password protected. I called Gerbers tech support and they told me the password is.......2112.

i would really like to meet the programmer.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 14 2004, 06:40 AM)
i decided to check the internet yellow pages....because it was a local number for my area...
and no business came up
kinda odd because THEN i did a reverse lookup where you type in the number, and it locates the address and/or person who has that number listed....
i found a residence, with a totally different name then the one that came up on the caller ID.......
(now i know where you live jabobs ladder......)

things that make you go ...hmmm......

definately desitiny.......

I went to whitepages.com and did a business lookup for Jacobs in Michigan and this came up a few down:

Jacob's Ladder Heating & Cooling

Providing You Top Rung Service

24520 Radclift St,

Oak Park, MI 48237

(248) 967-4263

Archived