ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 2 2006, 10:17 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/thCongrats_Glb255B1255D.gif

Thanks Ladi this is a great day for me. yes.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 2 2006, 07:23 PM)
Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread so far. I am actually a little emotional right now- I am so deeply touched by your kind words. JB , a special thank you to you my friend for my own personal little bio- I feel very honoured as I was a little disheartened to learn that the admins were winding this up and you took it on yourself to do this for me. I will continue to post far and beyond this milestone but for me this means so much I can't even begin to explain.I feel I have made quite a few friends here in TRF and it really is a great cyber home- but of course, everyone has a love for my favourite band 2.gif .

I am looking forward so much so seeing them tour,hopefully next year, attending RUSHCON 07 and meeting some of you. Thanks once again and to JB, I had a Kirin beer tonight just afer I got home from work oh and a Moosie too Test. Love to everyone else. trink39.gif

Your welcome ! You've earned every kind word that's been bestowed upon you in this thread. trink39.gif

On a side note, Qantas has expanded and has a small subsidiary airline called Jetstar. Jetstar flies frequently from Osaka (and I think Tokyo) to Sydney, the Gold Coast and Melbourne. And at a lower fare than Qantas. So it appears that heading to Oz is becoming easier and easier. See you on here and in person soon.

DS... You here, are one of the things that brightens this place, without people like you this place would turn into something that well lets just say not good wink.gif

I look forward to your inciteful and kind words from you! Keep up the awesome work!

And I wish you luck for next year at con!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

You have assumed control DS 653.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 2 2006, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 2 2006, 07:23 PM)
Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread so far. I am actually a little emotional right now- I am so deeply touched by your kind words. JB , a special thank you to you my friend for my own personal little bio- I feel very honoured as I was a little disheartened to learn that the admins were winding this up and you took it on yourself to do this for me. I will continue to post far and beyond this milestone but for me this means so much I can't even begin to explain.I feel I have made quite a few friends here in TRF and it really is a great cyber home- but of course, everyone has a love for my favourite band 2.gif .

I am looking forward so much so seeing them tour,hopefully next year, attending RUSHCON 07 and meeting some of you. Thanks once again and to JB, I had a Kirin beer tonight just afer I got home from work oh and a Moosie too Test. Love to everyone else. trink39.gif

Your welcome ! You've earned every kind word that's been bestowed upon you in this thread. trink39.gif

On a side note, Qantas has expanded and has a small subsidiary airline called Jetstar. Jetstar flies frequently from Osaka (and I think Tokyo) to Sydney, the Gold Coast and Melbourne. And at a lower fare than Qantas. So it appears that heading to Oz is becoming easier and easier. See you on here and in person soon.

Thanks so much again JB and yes, JETSTAR has been marketing aggressively recently and adverts touting cheap airfares to Asia have been a regular event in the last two weeks. Glad to learn then that you may come here for a visit after all, then I can at least say that I have met one TRFer and we can boast about our meeting - why should Mr Aubrey , RR and not to mention TICK , PAGS and NECRO have all they fun hey. laugh.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Aug 2 2006, 11:36 PM)
DS... You here, are one of the things that brightens this place, without people like you this place would turn into something that well lets just say not good wink.gif

I look forward to your inciteful and kind words from you! Keep up the awesome work!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

Thank you Chaotica, there should be more people on here just like you too and maybe, just maybe , I can meet you next year at RUSHCON 7. 2.gif smile.gif

Differnt Strings is one of those people for which I'm truly grateful for the chat room.

Every once in awhile when I happen to be up really late or really early, I catch DS on the chat, enjoying his waking hours while I chat exhaustedly with him for awhile. tongue.gif

Seriously though, I usually have him to myself when chatting, and we've managed a bare handful of some very deep and meaningful conversations. I consider him a good and trusted friend just from a few conversations, and should I ever go to Australia with Robin, you know who I'm hitting up for a place to stay. wink.gif

Congratulations on #2,112, Haddon, you're a great guy, and a valuable member of TRF. I sincerely hope that you one day get to see Rush in concert before it's too late. biggrin.gif

Peace bro,

Gary

trink39.gif

Thanks Gary for you nice words and yes you and Robin are welcome any time if you make it to Oz, ( and that goes for any other TRFer for that matter).It's been great getting to know you and you never cease to amaze me as to the many amazing threads that you think up - usually very funny and witty. I enjoy our time in chat as well and here's to many more trink39.gif

Could I ask two small favours. Could you reduce the pics in my sig jus a little and secondly, I may need help getting my badge on here as well.

Ta. trink39.gif

Thank you Rolinda , I was hoping that you would stop by. applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Thank you Gary for reducing my sig and adding my badge trink39.gif

Thank you Daylin. Yes I knew you were away and I hope that you had a great time. cheer.gif smile.gif

http://www.eeicommunications.com/images/newmedia/mmprocess/mm37.gifhttp://members.arstechnica.com/x/jamilla/ani_conga_ratsbl.gif

TY Donna Bozzie and TREE DUCK. smile.gif 2.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif bekloppt.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 3 2006, 04:37 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Aug 2 2006, 11:36 PM)
DS... You here, are one of the things that brightens this place, without people like you this place would turn into something that well lets just say not good  wink.gif

Thank you Chaotica, there should be more people on here just like you too and maybe, just maybe , I can meet you next year at RUSHCON 7. 2.gif smile.gif

I will look forward to that or at least fly into Detroit and get a ride to TO and stop here and visit laugh.gif but theres lots of time to figure that out!!!!! any how I hope you'll be here this year and with it being tour year you may get a dream of a life time!!! to see 2.gif in their home town 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived