Comments on MY signature and avatar

Knight of Hyrule

Unless it's Jessica Alba in a skimpy leather costume dancing around a pole, I'd change either your avatar or signature. It looks cool, I just wouldn't have the same thing twice. Personally, I'd keep it in the sig.

By the way, what's 'Knight of Hyrule' ? I never heard of it. Having an avvy somehow related to that screen name might be good.

Oh, and welcome to TRF. trink39.gif

i agree with johnnyblaze. it's a cool image, but redundant done twice. i personally think the sig image is cooler with the 2112 - i love the red. maybe get an avatar that's a little different?

and please don't try to be just like tick. one tick is more than sufficient. wink.gif tongue.gif

bekloppt.gif tick!

oh yeah, welcome to the board, dude! trink39.gif

You guys would HATE zenhex, because this is how signatures and avatars are done. Actually, people that have differing signautures and avatars are looked a bit down on. sad.gif

Knight of Hyrule is a Legend of Zelda reference, the Nintendo game...it kicks ass, and it's my name on every forum I'm on.

I'll think about getting a new avatar, I guess, becuase that signature kicks ass, it was quite a bit of work. The avatar was just a quick copy, scale and drop job. 2.gif

Cool, thanks for the notice.