Jump to content


Who's got the "tramp stamp"?


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 08 August 2014 - 02:28 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 08 August 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

:facepalm:
Chicks from California are kinda different.

Well,

I grew up there so it's no surprise. :lol:

Sponsored Post

#42 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 09 August 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image
:eh: :o Geez

And we have to moderate ourselves in the Boobs thread?!

No sh**!!  :lol:

#43 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 09 August 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image
Imagine explaining this one to your father

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 09 August 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image
Imagine explaining this one to your father

Maybe her father was that tatoo artist. :P

#44 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

Come on Narp,

It's pretty obvious. :D

#45 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

View Posttroutman, on 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

Come on Narp,

It's pretty obvious. :D
Oh. Now I get it..... :)

#46 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Twin Falls, Idaho
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 10 August 2014 - 01:33 AM, said:

View PostRushchick10, on 10 August 2014 - 12:17 AM, said:

Now, I am a fairly introverted person.  I do, however, have many tattoos.  They are very extensive and colorful, but are easily covered when necessary.  I was married to a tattoo artist for many years so that helped me get over the shyness of showing my body in order to get a tattoo.  He wasn't a stranger, he was my husband. I haven't gotten a tattoo since we divorced over three years ago even though I have several ideas I still would like to explore in that area.

Now, back to the "tramp stamp."  I never liked them.  I always saw them as a trend for the masses and that's not my scene.  Always seemed sleazy to me.
I thought you had a tramp stamp of a duck in a tree? :16ton:

You have me confused with Ya Big Tree.  :P

#47 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83609 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

View PostRushchick10, on 10 August 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 10 August 2014 - 01:33 AM, said:

View PostRushchick10, on 10 August 2014 - 12:17 AM, said:

Now, I am a fairly introverted person.  I do, however, have many tattoos.  They are very extensive and colorful, but are easily covered when necessary.  I was married to a tattoo artist for many years so that helped me get over the shyness of showing my body in order to get a tattoo.  He wasn't a stranger, he was my husband. I haven't gotten a tattoo since we divorced over three years ago even though I have several ideas I still would like to explore in that area.

Now, back to the "tramp stamp."  I never liked them.  I always saw them as a trend for the masses and that's not my scene.  Always seemed sleazy to me.
I thought you had a tramp stamp of a duck in a tree? :16ton:

You have me confused with Ya Big Tree.  :P
:smoke:

#48 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostNarpski, on 10 August 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

Come on Narp,

It's pretty obvious. :D
Oh. Now I get it..... :)

:smash: :P

#49 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53762 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

Posted Image

Something out of Revelations would have been more appropriate.

#50 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79320 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

View PostNarpski, on 10 August 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

Come on Narp,

It's pretty obvious. :D
Oh. Now I get it..... :)
So do I.  :D

#51 andreww

andreww

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

View PostDaylin, on 19 July 2006 - 01:49 PM, said:

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 18 2006, 06:32 PM)

Kind of a rude term IMO.

I agree!


Years ago, before tats became uber-popular, you would see those kind of tattoos predominately on strippers. I would guess thats where the term came from.

I've never liked tats, especially on women. It just looks cheap. Like graffiti on the side of a building.

#52 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6196 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

-Narpski says with a big smile.. Lol!

#53 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 18 September 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 08 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Not sure what these handlebars are insinuating?...... :)
Posted Image

-Narpski says with a big smile.. Lol!
:laughing guy:

#54 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50024 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

View Postumoveme, on 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image
Holy shit! :lol:

Stay classy!

#55 Virtualbob64

Virtualbob64

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 103 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Georgia
  • Interests:Music,Playing Guitar

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:36 AM

Come on Ladies,pictures please lol!

#56 FoxxiStarr

FoxxiStarr

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1316 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Dumfries, Scotland

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

<------ has MCMLXXVI under it. Also got a Tolkien tree.

#57 hughes&kettner

hughes&kettner

    Prime Mover

  • Banned
  • 707 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

View Postgoose, on 10 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

Something out of Revelations would have been more appropriate.
Nice coin slot there...

So none if the Rush girls have a slutty side? C'mon now!

#58 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79320 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:24 AM

View Posthughes&amp;kettner, on 31 March 2015 - 05:45 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 10 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

Something out of Revelations would have been more appropriate.
Nice coin slot there...

So none if the Rush girls have a slutty side? C'mon now!

Just got the coin slot reference.

#59 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

Here's a real good one

Posted Image

#60 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 01 April 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Here's a real good one

Posted Image

Good in what sense?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users